You know what I'm ****ing sick of

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durlag

11-15-2012

I'm ****ing sick of CONSISTENTLY getting 2 or 3 teamates with scores of 0-6, 0-8, 1-7
I'm ****ing sick of having some ******* steal my CS bottom lane when he isn't even supporting. Then he asks for me to buy wards
I'm ****ing sick of first time Zeds who are simply ****ing terrible and should be whipped and beaten
I'm ****ing sick of sh*tty Veigars who feed mid lane 6 kills and miss every single skillshot
I'm ****ing even more sick of Teemo players who think they are all that and a bag of chips when in fact they're the biggest drain and demoralizer the game has ever seen

Last but not least

I'm really ****ing sick of having my 4 teamates surrender on me. Really? I'm the only one who isn't -5??? Jesus Christ

Tekkzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Ok.

DDOSingToDiamond

11-15-2012

Someone peed in your Cheerios this morning.

Saturdays

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Let my people go!

zeemsteR

11-15-2012

Score doesn't have anything to do with winning the game. You are the reason why when people make one mistake they make many more because of the pressure you put on them.

Tyrant Zell

11-15-2012

Sheesh...you sound like you really get on your teammates nerves. Sorry if I'm wrong about that. But seriously, you really do seem like that type of person with the post you just posted.

Koalafied

11-15-2012

im sick of people making these threads o_o

Retro Shock

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durlag View Post
I'm ****ing sick of CONSISTENTLY getting 2 or 3 teamates with scores of 0-6, 0-8, 1-7
I'm ****ing sick of having some ******* steal my CS bottom lane when he isn't even supporting. Then he asks for me to buy wards
I'm ****ing sick of first time Zeds who are simply ****ing terrible and should be whipped and beaten
I'm ****ing sick of sh*tty Veigars who feed mid lane 6 kills and miss every single skillshot
I'm ****ing even more sick of Teemo players who think they are all that and a bag of chips when in fact they're the biggest drain and demoralizer the game has ever seen

Last but not least

I'm really ****ing sick of having my 4 teamates surrender on me. Really? I'm the only one who isn't -5??? Jesus Christ
1.) Get a team of dependable people if you have an issue with it. If not, deal with it.
2.) It's not YOUR CS. Minions are there, the person that kills the minions get the CS. End of story. Also, you should be buying wards anyways.
3.) You were once a first timer at this game and every champion you play. Don't be a hypocrite.
4.) See #1, also, It's not Veigars who feed mid lane. Everyone has bad games, you included. Don't. Be. A hypocrite.
5.) Teemo players are fine. Deal with it.
6.) Azubu Frost surrendered a $1,000,000 game to prevent demoralization. You can surrender a random game.

TL;DR: GET OVER IT.

Legendhary

11-15-2012

It's players like you that ruin the game for everyone else

Blazing Dynamo

11-15-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32181247#history

hes lvl 13 and a troll

nah trash