Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have a 49% accuracy rating in the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an army of dudes

11-15-2012

I have done 150 cases, and my rating accuracy is less than half. I'll probably lose the right to do Tribunal cases soon.

I'm in the "Tribunal Hell".

And why? Because I pardon too much. 95% of all the cases that I've wrong, I clicked pardon.

Maybe this community is too strict, or maybe I'm just too nice to others. Guess you have to be a heartless ******* to succeed in the Tribunal.

Groupon

11-15-2012

I have 83 right and 3 wrong and I just spam Punish every time

IM SO HIGH MAN

11-15-2012

wjat

Thessalus

11-15-2012

Maybe you pardon cases that dont need it? I pardoned like 10-20% of my cases and I have 80% accuracy so far.

But most of my mistakes were due to pardons.

an army of dudes

11-15-2012

Quote:
Thessalus:
Maybe you pardon cases that dont need it? I pardoned like 10-20% of my cases and I have 80% accuracy so far.

But most of my mistakes were due to pardons.

I pardon almost everything, but that's because people get reported for doing nothing. Why should I make someone lose their account for 2 weeks when all they've done is say "gg noobs" at the end of a few games? That makes no sense to me...

neverlucky

11-15-2012

Well, when you think about it, the majority of Tribunal cases will be punishable. They wouldn't be in the Tribunal if they weren't being reported constantly, which means something is bad about that player. You're there to assure that the reports were not a flaw.