Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IF have to hear one more time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJakkyl

11-15-2012

that I called the spot from the 5th pick telling me that I took their spot as 1st pick IM GOING TO GO CRAZY.

why are their so many morons on this game? Do they not know saying mid or top just lets people know that you play that spot better than other spots? Do they no know that it doesnt give them that spot? Every ****ing game I have to explain this to people who think they are playing the I called it game or the who can type the fastest game?

This can't just be happening to me every damn game and not others??

Croryuzen

11-15-2012

I've always figured that calling particular spots is stupid.

If someone else picks it before you in draft then you have no right to complain.

neverlucky

11-15-2012

Communication is important. He doesn't have rights to the position, but you're also severely gimping the team if mid is his best position. Talk to him, ask him what he can and can't do. Discuss and figure something out instead of instalocking.

Tyrant Zell

11-15-2012

If a person argues with me about my lane and I should leave that lane, I tell them that I am good at that lane and prove to them.

1st HanarSpectre

11-15-2012

Quote:
Heraklinos:
I've always figured that calling particular spots is stupid.

If someone else picks it before you in draft then you have no right to complain.

Calling a spot that you want to play or are more comfortable playing is perfectly fine.
Demanding it however is not.

Communication people, use it.

yawning

11-15-2012

instalocking is worse then **** calling roles