It says I'm in a game when I shouldn't be, hitting reconnect does nothing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telkanis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Was in ranked solo queue, and an enemy queue dodged. Then someone failed to ready, so got dropped into queue again. This time it timed out as if someone failed to ready, but didn't actually give any messages that it did. At this time, I started browsing reddit on my other monitor. When I noticed it was taking longer than usual for my queue to pop I looked over and noticed that I had in fact been dropped from queue, and just assumed it was because it didn't make the noise because that sometimes happens.

I went to queue back up, and it spat out a message along the lines of "You cannot queue because you are already in a match." I tried again, same message, decided to reload the client in hopes that it would fix the issue. Logged in to a "Game Abandoned" [Reconnect] message. When I click the button it just greys out and nothing happens. I've tried reloading the client a few times now, and the same thing happens every time.

Edit: If in fact I am in a game, and it just never loaded champselect for me, shouldn't the AFK in champselect thing kicked in and auto-dodged me? :\

Toshironikko

11-15-2012

i have a friend who said they couldnt reconnect to LoL and i saw they were "in a game playing as Ezreal for 55 min" i go to spectate the game and everyone is not moving just sitting there - including dead people (not respawning)

Calderweiss

11-15-2012

THIS HAPPENED TO ME. However, when it happened (day of the patch) I asked my friend Riot Rhojin (I could still message people) to pass the problem to the tech team (first time they had heard of it), and it was fixed 30 min later. Did you just download the newest patch? Because it logs you out to do that, btw. It doing that has caused some problems. Trust me, they are aware of this issue. I advise you to spend your time doing something else, play another game, and come back later tonight or tomorrow, or play on a smurf account if you have one. The tech teams do know about this issue, but they have a lot of stuff on their hands with the upgrades and the s3 patch and the bugs that came up. Be patient.

Calderweiss

11-15-2012

They noticed this and put the issue on devtracker part of forums, so they definitely noticed. They disabled ranked queues and are fixing it as we speak.

MrMcMuffin

11-15-2012

Same with me OP.

Pulsar Cologne

11-15-2012

same right now

FriendZoneLvl100

11-15-2012

"Game Abandoned: Please reconnect to the game."

Logged off and signed back in, repeat.
Anyone else?

memiux

11-15-2012

same here, help

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

RIOT PLZ TT I has de sad facez

Acid Reigner

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendZoneLvl100 View Post
"Game Abandoned: Please reconnect to the game."

Logged off and signed back in, repeat.
Anyone else?
MEEEEEEEE .. its happening right now and i cant get into another game... my situation is as follows : I joined a game and played through the game in its entirety, then i check match history and the game didnt show up so i relogged and that screen came up and its says to retry or cancel over and over but i cant play another game!