Sinister Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Any red can explain when we are getting Sinister Icons from spending RP (not buying) that Hippalus said we would be getting in the following days after the end of Harrowin?

FCTropix

11-15-2012

Did you check your icon list?

I have my weird tree looking dude.

Zuphlas

11-15-2012

I'm curious too, but it's only been a couple of days so I would say it'll probably happen by the end of the weekend - they had to spend a lot of time for preseason and s3 patch stuff.

Im just A Troll

11-15-2012

I got them 5 minutes after making the purchase like RIOT stated.

if you havent gotten your's you prolly either glitched out, didnt check in the right place, or didnt buy enough.

Mass

11-15-2012

I bought zombie brand and justicar syndra and I havent gotten my third icon yet :/

Thessalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

The problem is that Riot didnt say a thing about it yet. They could at least say something like "Hey, maybe it will take till next patch for us to do it", or "Tomorrow will be giving the icons".

Capt Carmine

11-15-2012

I got a support ticket saying that they changed it, and you are no longer getting icons for what you spent

Dr Clueless PhD

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessalus View Post
The problem is that Riot didnt say a thing about it yet. They could at least say something like "Hey, maybe it will take till next patch for us to do it", or "Tomorrow will be giving the icons".
Oh, you. Of course Riot said something about it!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...17117#31417117

There are 3 Red posts here. The most recent basically says "They'll go out here soonish."

Thessalus

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeder View Post
I got a support ticket saying that they changed it, and you are no longer getting icons for what you spent
I heard some people saying this. I also heard some people saying that support said it would take 2 or more weeks for them to finish giving icons to everyone.

I would really like to have a red to come over and explain this to us, cause it really sucks. I want the Balefire Grasp icon but I didnt buy RP cause I had already like 6k RP to spend during the event and I spent most of it and was hoping to maybe participate in the next event.

If Riot is changing this, I will not participate in events in the future cause it would have been REALLY inconsiderate to customers.

Dr Clueless PhD

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessalus View Post
I heard some people saying this. I also heard some people saying that support said it would take 2 or more weeks for them to finish giving icons to everyone.

I would really like to have a red to come over and explain this to us, cause it really sucks. I want the Balefire Grasp icon but I didnt buy RP cause I had already like 6k RP to spend during the event and I spent most of it and was hoping to maybe participate in the next event.

If Riot is changing this, I will not participate in events in the future cause it would have been REALLY inconsiderate to customers.
I just linked you to a thread with Red posts.

Read them (specifically the latest).