Using only one mastery page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Envy Sinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Whats wrong with it? sometimes my pages dont switch when i have more than one, so i just re make the one every game.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Nothing?

Lots of people only use one.

Felaedor

11-15-2012

Nothing is wrong with it.

Sipsi

11-15-2012

I've switched to using one because I usually just play normals I jump champions so much that I end up changing my mastery pages completely each game. It's fine for me

NoFrillsChampion

11-15-2012

You sick ****

Envy Sinn

11-15-2012

some dude was harassing me for only using one O_O

Khell DarkWolf

11-15-2012

there is nothing wrong with using only one mastery page.

Runes on the other hand....

Dr Clueless PhD

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Sinn View Post
some dude was harassing me for only using one O_O
He probably thought you didn't edit it on the fly. That's why he was harassing you. Clearly, he wasn't around when we ONLY had the one page and we changed them up every game and we LIKED IT. UPHILL BOTH WAYS!

Sylvr

11-15-2012

I see a lot of pros do this on stream. I'd say it's a good habit, as it enables and encourages you to spec for specific matchups instead of just doing the same thing no matter what.

I intend to switch to this system full time myself, but sometimes I don't finish thinking, deciding, and searching through the trees to get my page finished before the game starts. It's especially hard at lower Elo when people have to discuss what roles and comps and possibly even strategies in pre-game chat, and you don't have enough time left to customize your page.

I think as you get higher though, you and your team can organize faster, and you're more familiar with matchups, so you have an idea of what you want before you start. This is what I'm aspiring to.

Envy Sinn

11-15-2012

Thanks everyone just wanted to check that was i was doing was okay