Shop Rework

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilbuffkitty

Senior Member

11-15-2012

The shop rework looks neat and all but RIOT please add a custom recommended build for specific champs so i don't have to write it down on sticky notes and put them on my wall, my room looks like ****.
You should be able to go on your profile and customize the recommended build for individual champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbuffkitty View Post
The shop rework looks neat and all but RIOT please add a custom recommended build for specific champs so i don't have to write it down on sticky notes and put them on my wall, my room looks like ****.
You should be able to go on your profile and customize the recommended build for individual champs.
You know you could save them on a word document, then find what you're looking for with control + F. Saves wall space.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilbuffkitty

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
You know you could save them on a word document, then find what you're looking for with control + F. Saves wall space.
Good idea but my pc is a piece of garbage, can't do that in the middle of a game, but i dont understand, you don't think this would be convenient?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DamionThrakos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

could always just change them yourself
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Brimscone

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I agree. It's not too hard to eventually remember a general build then adapt it in-game if you play a champ enough, but it would be a nice feature. Especially for new champs. So I can grab a guide, edit the Recommend-eds pre-game and have them ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionThrakos View Post
could always just change them yourself
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code
Isn't that fairly time-consuming? I don't see why there isn't a built-in feature to do this in about 30 seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilbuffkitty

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionThrakos View Post
could always just change them yourself
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code
i love you
Edit: thank you for linking this but this is more confusing than custom skins i still would rather have the convenient in game feature that an idiot like me could use


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
Isn't that fairly time-consuming? I don't see why there isn't a built-in feature to do this in about 30 seconds.
You wrote down everything and stuck it to your wall. Does it really matter if it's time consuming?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanditManSteve

Senior Member

11-15-2012

You could just memorize your builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilbuffkitty

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
You could just memorize your builds.
Ahh i havent played riven in two months, i should play her
in game: **** what did i build on riven again?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kabangbang

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Why don't you just remember what type of character you're playing...look at your enemies/their items and build accordingly?


12