Shop Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilbuffkitty

11-15-2012

The shop rework looks neat and all but RIOT please add a custom recommended build for specific champs so i don't have to write it down on sticky notes and put them on my wall, my room looks like ****.
You should be able to go on your profile and customize the recommended build for individual champs.

A Swarm of Koala

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbuffkitty View Post
The shop rework looks neat and all but RIOT please add a custom recommended build for specific champs so i don't have to write it down on sticky notes and put them on my wall, my room looks like ****.
You should be able to go on your profile and customize the recommended build for individual champs.
You know you could save them on a word document, then find what you're looking for with control + F. Saves wall space.

lilbuffkitty

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
You know you could save them on a word document, then find what you're looking for with control + F. Saves wall space.
Good idea but my pc is a piece of garbage, can't do that in the middle of a game, but i dont understand, you don't think this would be convenient?

DamionThrakos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

could always just change them yourself
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code

Dante Brimscone

11-15-2012

I agree. It's not too hard to eventually remember a general build then adapt it in-game if you play a champ enough, but it would be a nice feature. Especially for new champs. So I can grab a guide, edit the Recommend-eds pre-game and have them ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionThrakos View Post
Isn't that fairly time-consuming? I don't see why there isn't a built-in feature to do this in about 30 seconds.

lilbuffkitty

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionThrakos View Post
i love you
Edit: thank you for linking this but this is more confusing than custom skins i still would rather have the convenient in game feature that an idiot like me could use

A Swarm of Koala

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
Isn't that fairly time-consuming? I don't see why there isn't a built-in feature to do this in about 30 seconds.
You wrote down everything and stuck it to your wall. Does it really matter if it's time consuming?

BanditManSteve

11-15-2012

You could just memorize your builds.

lilbuffkitty

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
You could just memorize your builds.
Ahh i havent played riven in two months, i should play her
in game: **** what did i build on riven again?

kabangbang

11-15-2012

Why don't you just remember what type of character you're playing...look at your enemies/their items and build accordingly?