Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona E passive proc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

domarch343

11-15-2012

IMO I think that Leona is underpowered and restricted to a kill lane support tank because she, herself, cannot proc her own passive. While this (and her CC) makes Leona an excellent support for teamfights, I feel like she is unnecessarily restrained to this role.

If Leona's E could proc the damage from her buff, it would make her a much more viable jungler, as her clear time would drastically improve, and more of a threat both pre-6 (more like lvl 3 when she should get the ability) when she is at her weakest, and when she is alone, and currently, utterly helpless.

I humbly ask Riot for this buff (oh and there should be a slight increase to the cooldown - maye by a second or two per level) and ask what you all think.

Elitefoo

11-15-2012

E @ lvl 3? o.0

domarch343

11-15-2012

I mean, you could get it lvl 2 and go for an instagib, but its not as reliable as waiting until 3 and dropping a full combo + exhaust on an enemy bot laner. At least, in my experience.