Voice chat?

I want Voice Chat 33 46.48%
I could do without 38 53.52%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Voice chat in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanoburd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I do not want to listen to immature kids whining for 20.

NoneLikeRob

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroStatus View Post
It really doesn't make sense to me how you can have a game that communication is so important and league doesnt support voice chat. And to all those people that say flamers and kids will annoy them is it really that hard to have a mute button or just mute voice chat completely for those people that complain. I just dont get how you can have one of the hugest games that communication is so needed to not have the feature. I guess riot is busy trying to come out with more champions and make more money besides trying to improve the game. it also gives them a reason to support the tribunal more becuase they actually have the ragers on paper and its not thru voice chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Sounds to me like somebody is a troll with a big mouth that gets banned and wants voice chat so he can be an idiot on mic and not get caught.

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I wouldn't want to have that with a bunch of random people

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroStatus View Post
There are mute buttons for a reason !
there's "refusing to communicae with the team" for a reason !

Tenzen

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Sounds to me like somebody is a troll with a big mouth that gets banned and wants voice chat so he can be an idiot on mic and not get caught.
How does anything that he said suggest him being a troll?

How you responded is the reason Riot doesn't want to implement voice chat, you are the troll

HeroStatus

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
zzz im just saying riots reasoning is probably because without voice chat they can have proof on paper of trolls

HeroStatus

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
there's "refusing to communicae with the team" for a reason !
false because you can still type!

Pulsefire EzreaI

11-15-2012

Listen to cracking voices telling me how much I suck...

If I want to do that, I'd go play Call of Duty.

Worstcase

11-15-2012

Except people often mistake the ease of concept and the difficulty of implementation. All of which is rendered mostly unnecessary as there are dedicated VoIP services that are far more high quality than anything a video game is likely to contain, like Valve's various games.

Pulsefire EzreaI

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hordehunterr View Post
Oh. My. God. NO. LoL has one of the most toxic communities ever and you want to force me to listen to whiny *****es in every game? No, just get out.
I don't want to hear, "Oh my god, you hacker! go kill yourself" every time. I think I'd develop a tumor in my ear and brain from all the screaming in game.