Voice chat?

I want Voice Chat 33 46.48%
I could do without 38 53.52%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Voice chat in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenzen

11-15-2012

Nearly all games that are released now have voice chat. LoL is the biggest game to ever enter the industry in terms of shear numbers and viewership and yet it has no voice chat

LoL is one of the most team play demanding games and yet it has no voice chat.

Voice chat is wanted by the community and yet we are not given it.

Do you really think that little of the community Riot? Its obvious that the only reason you haven't implemented it is because you feel the community isn't mature enough to handle voice chat.

Lsatellizer

11-15-2012

No.

supa03

11-15-2012

no one wants to listen to your whiny voice for an hour

HeroStatus

11-15-2012

It really doesn't make sense to me how you can have a game that communication is so important and league doesnt support voice chat. And to all those people that say flamers and kids will annoy them is it really that hard to have a mute button or just mute voice chat completely for those people that complain. I just dont get how you can have one of the hugest games that communication is so needed to not have the feature. I guess riot is busy trying to come out with more champions and make more money besides trying to improve the game. it also gives them a reason to support the tribunal more becuase they actually have the ragers on paper and its not thru voice chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Shoujo Ai

11-15-2012

I don't know. It sounds like a good idea, because for one thing, teammates won't have any excuse for not listening to someone.

On the other hand

I'm also afraid that this will turn out to be something like the voice chat in games like COD

/shudder

HeroStatus

11-15-2012

There are mute buttons for a reason !

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-15-2012

go play Xbox for an hour. then come back and tell us you still want in game chat.

Lunknit

11-15-2012

Oh. My. God. NO. LoL has one of the most toxic communities ever and you want to force me to listen to whiny *****es in every game? No, just get out.

BUTTX

11-15-2012

Imagine a 13 years old kid that just hit puberty in ranked game trolling you

NoneLikeRob

11-15-2012

Oh christ, so you want me to have to LISTEN to these twerps run their pre-pubescent mouths instead of just having to lay eyes on their atrocious spelling and acronyms?