How do I avoid permaban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulgarwolf

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Dont turn into a bad penguin and your account will be fine


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

11-18-2012

If you want to make as sure as possible to avoid receiving unjustified bans you should follow the following guideline:


No Allchat,

No Jungle,

NEVER try to fight for the position you want to play, just fil the gap every time
(except for jungling, the NO-Jungle is higher priority. Just say "I can't jungle, sory :-("

Only Tier 1 Champions with most commonly used builds,

Play very safe after reaching a -1 k:d ratio,

Don't talk except misses or when you forced to answer, and then keep it low


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rignite

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF View Post
Communicate only what you need to, and don't treat it like it's an online chat room where it's not monitored. Raging is a magnet for bans, as is name calling. If you have a bad game, say so in the chat, as that is what most people make their judgement on.

Basically just act like you would on the forums.
People can't ruin your time for 20+ minutes on the forums and when someone really gets on you, you can in fact just leave the forums without getting in trouble.

Can't do the same in game, until I can I'll treat it differently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessDeathGod

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
If you want to make as sure as possible to avoid receiving unjustified bans you should follow the following guideline:


No Allchat,

No Jungle,

NEVER try to fight for the position you want to play, just fil the gap every time
(except for jungling, the NO-Jungle is higher priority. Just say "I can't jungle, sory :-("

Only Tier 1 Champions with most commonly used builds,

Play very safe after reaching a -1 k:d ratio,

Don't talk except misses or when you forced to answer, and then keep it low
Dude, I see you EVERYWHERE!!! how many emailsupport accounts are there??????

Also, I disagree, I don't think you should answer back when you're forced to answer if the question would only result in an aggressive response. I think you should just simply not use chat except when you'd like to call mia/gl/gg/hf. Actually, don't even say gg since some people say take it the wrong way when it's said too early (ex: failed invade/laning death/etc).

Try playing with a friend and skype. Take out ur rage on her there and leave the chat alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessDeathGod

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rignite View Post
People can't ruin your time for 20+ minutes on the forums and when someone really gets on you, you can in fact just leave the forums without getting in trouble.

Can't do the same in game, until I can I'll treat it differently.
There's always the ignore button. Just ignore anyone you think you'll rage at, and everyone that is raging at you! Done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rignite

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessDeathGod View Post
There's always the ignore button. Just ignore anyone you think you'll rage at, and everyone that is raging at you! Done.
Rage ruins no games for me, and getting raged/insulted at in chat has never ruined a game for me, as they don't actually affect the game itself.

Plus ignore doesn't change the fact that you're basically held hostage in an awful game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessDeathGod

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rignite View Post
Rage ruins no games for me, and getting raged/insulted at in chat has never ruined a game for me, as they don't actually affect the game itself.

Plus ignore doesn't change the fact that you're basically held hostage in an awful game.

Having a bad time in-game doesn't justify toxic behaviour towards other players. If you're referring to games that you're just not doing well in, how bout ignoring everyone in the game and just playing the game like its a hard-core version of co-op vs ai? It works for me!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

11-19-2012

1) Riot will not ban you for making this thread. 2) you should be scared. 3) In order to get that autoban you were in the top 1% of reported people! This means you absolutly deserved to be banned no questions asked. Why? Because on average it takes 100 reports in a month to face the tribunal, you FAR exceeded the average probably in the 200 report range. 4) You signed a EULA to play this game and you agreed to follow the summoners code which you did not do and admit to. But do not despair my friend, it is not too late to change your ways. You can be a positive force for this community. You can play any character in any lane in any role as long as you ask to at Champ select and your team agrees and provided you do not intentionally feed the enemy team afterwards. When you go against the meta you take on a certain ammount of risk, but you will not EVER be banned for being a good, nice positive person to your team mates. I know I do the tribunal every day. I wish you luck my friend have a good day =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nothingxs

Senior Member

11-19-2012

You can't get punished for not following the meta, just make it clear you're doing something unusual but not trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bangladeshi

Junior Member

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
1) Riot will not ban you for making this thread. 2) you should be scared. 3) In order to get that autoban you were in the top 1% of reported people! This means you absolutly deserved to be banned no questions asked. Why? Because on average it takes 100 reports in a month to face the tribunal, you FAR exceeded the average probably in the 200 report range. 4) You signed a EULA to play this game and you agreed to follow the summoners code which you did not do and admit to. But do not despair my friend, it is not too late to change your ways. You can be a positive force for this community. You can play any character in any lane in any role as long as you ask to at Champ select and your team agrees and provided you do not intentionally feed the enemy team afterwards. When you go against the meta you take on a certain ammount of risk, but you will not EVER be banned for being a good, nice positive person to your team mates. I know I do the tribunal every day. I wish you luck my friend have a good day =)
a regular ***** child is talking "tribunal"...because morons do tribunal with 0 skills........DO NOT GIVE A **** WHAT MOST OF THESE MORONS ARE SAYING.......JUST GO PLAY DOTA 2 OR PLANETSIDE 2.......BETTER THAN THIS LEAGUE OF *******.....