Dominion Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Rammus

11-15-2012

I have been playing LoL for about 3 weeks now and after getting home from school today I started a dominion match. after about 5 minutes, My client crashed out of nowhere, and then whenever I tried to reconnect the game refused to start. after about 10 minutes of that it finally said something like "game is not found" and I was able to get to the main screen after restarting the LoL client one more time, then I attempted to play dominion again and then this screen pops up.

http://gyazo.com/7898aefb7376c55cb62...png?1353011369

I am probably about to be reported a second time for leaving... when I didn't even do anything wrong.. can anyone explain whats going on ?

And I guess this could have been put in the bug report section but.... that section seems to be extremely empty, if a mod see's this and feels it should be moved please do.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

They generally answer pretty quickly, and they are much more knowledgeable than us.

Normally you would see a reconnect button. I'm not sure why it isn't there. Did you have any internet connection at the time of the crash?

FOODFOOD

11-15-2012

I don't know why the game crashed, nor do I know why you couldn't reconnect. However, the "Game Not Found" screen came up because the game you were in ended, so there was no game to connect to.

Jungle Rammus

11-15-2012

hmm... seems maybe the server thought I was trying to reenter another game while loading into the second game.... welp anyway after reopening the client a few times I was finally able to reconnect to the game I was in just in time to help finish the game. but chances are they probably still reported me.