@Riot Queue Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Index Prohibitum

11-16-2012

OK so I get on to league this morning play an awesome game as morgana with a decent team comp and everyone agreeing that we should follow pick order and not calls (IDK why the person in last calls top or mid anyway) We win the game and I plan for the next
next game
9:00 am
Person in last does not comm and pick xin zhao even though top and jungle had already been taken. He didnt even call it. I end up dodging queue.

10:00 am
ADC Teemo... Nough said

11:00
Similar to the xin incident except person in last took brand even though we had a veigar...

I just want to gain elo and not troll...
I do not believe it is right to punish dodgers as long as they can provide some sort of reason (Tribunal style maybe)

xrangex

11-16-2012

i agree with you. the trolls in the game are retarded...

Nakage

11-16-2012

"IDK why the person in last calls top or mid anyway"

Because bot lane is a skill matchup 90% of the time and jungle can either fit w/ your team or against theirs. Let's say I pick Veigar, they will pick Ryze. Veigar will have a terrible time trying to roam as he doesn't deal any damage really while Ryze will be more free to do so because he zones you out too hard.

As far as your post goes, it's really a crappy thing, I know, but you just have to give it 50-100 games. Odds are, the majority isn't going to be trolling. You can also rely on the fact that the enemy team will be trolling too. Games aren't normally decided in the champion select screen, especially in lower elos.

Believe it or not, people are banned all the time for "trolling" ranked. He brings up the argument that you shouldn't get banned for picking a champion and going in a lane with it that doesn't fit in the meta. They should only have 5 champs if that's the case, honestly. 1 for each position. They give people the option to pick a champion and they give them the freedom to choose the lane they go in. They also give you the option to report if they really are trolling, like intentionally feeding, yet even if someone isn't trolling and they're just playing a champ that doesn't fit the meta and do poorly for 1 game with it (even if you have 30 other wins with it), they can get banned.

As far as not communicating, report them after the game, the option is there for a reason.