Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

JUNGLER. UDYR OR FIDDLESTICKS and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123DANIN123

11-15-2012

please help have the points

AeonTek

11-15-2012

In S2 it was Udyr, hard to tell now until the jungle and item changes have been released

123DANIN123

11-15-2012

/they have been released?

SingByDeath

11-15-2012

Fiddlesticks, his drain a major help with sustain in jungle. Terrify is good for ganks and of course along with his ult. This season I have been going more with Rengar and Warwick. I think Udyr is good for jungle but I "am personally not a big fan of the toon. This probably has not helped lol. Good luck

Oprahs Treadmill

11-15-2012

Fiddle Positives
- High substain in jungle due to his op Life Drain
- Great ganks at level 6 due to his ult's range, high damage and then combo in his fear
- As stated above his fear is also make ganking a plus
- Has a silence that bounces so when you do gank it's good cc for people not able to flash quickly enough and if needed to secure a kill bounce from champ-champ or minion-champ if you learn to use it effectively
- Doesn't necessarily need smite but it helps securing Dragon and Baron

Fiddle Negatives
- Squishy
- Ability based so w/o Blue or mp5 use you abilities wisely
- Low mobility in jungle
- Slow jungler at start
- Early game he his really vulnerable for 1v1 jungle encounters
- Not very effective ganks early game due to his lack of mobility unless enemy team is super pushed
- Unless you get close enough to get your stun off enemy can easily run for it on ganking

Udyr Positives
- Fairly tanky
- Auto Attack so doesn't need to rely on Blue every time it's up
- Great mobility in jungle
- Fast jungler thru out game
- His passive can grant him 30% attack speed thus the fast clear of jungle
- Early ganks are awesome due to his Bear Stance's movement speed and stun on-hit
- Can shield himself from monster/champ damage + gain hp and mana from damage dealt
- Can increase his attack speed (thus clearing jungle faster)
- Easily can win a 1v1 jungle encounter early game

Udyr Negatives
- Unless you get close enough to get your stun off enemy can easily run for it on ganking
- Switching stances costs a good chunk of mana but it doesn't dramatically affect him due to him being an Auto Attack champ

** Positives and Negative on Udyr might be innaccurate. I haven't play him but have seen him played and those are my observations. **

Hope this helps

marclops

11-15-2012

fiddles so easily counter jungled

ChiSqrd

11-15-2012

Their are much better junglers out there. Fiddle is **** and Udyr's strength is his tankyness and fast clear times. However his ganks are rather easy to survive for anyone with a dash or blink and if they have flash and you don't then they are almost guaranteed to get away unless the laner has hard cc themselves. Mundo or Olaf is a much better choice for the same IP.

123DANIN123

11-16-2012

thanks for the advice guys helped

pokerchamp

11-16-2012

shyvana, because she clears just as fast as udyr, if not better, has a ranged poke. and turns into a dragon.

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

Fiddle's ult is soooo fun to use...but his jungle clear time isn't that great. Udyr's is better I think.