NA To EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0pps

11-17-2012

Why is there no transfer to EU/EUW from NA servers?

WHY.

Aevumus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I respond to your question with a question:
Why is this necessary?

P0pps

11-17-2012

Why do brazilians get a transfer, while us living in the EU is stuck at NA servers.

Started playing at NA servers because all of my friends played here.

Aevumus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

As far as I'm aware, there IS a way to transfer servers. As far as Brazilian transfers go, I was under the impression that they were given a transfer token (As explained on the Server Transfer FAQ page: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...t-transfer-faq)

P0pps

11-17-2012

It's not.

Unfortunately, account content, Influence Point, or Riot Point transfers are not possible between the NA and EU platforms. We may support the ability to transfer from Europe to North America in the future, but we don't have any definitive plans at this time. If we do add this feature in, we’ll make an announcement, so keep an eye out on the Announcements Board.

Aevumus

11-17-2012

Guess I was mistaken when I was reading about a one-time server transfer. When I was looking into it a few months back. Well, all things considered, I doubt threads on GD are going to change the amount of effort and risk required to do server transfers. I mean it's literally paying somebody to handle your personal information, and with privacy laws as they are without some sort of automated script to do it (which I doubt is high priority for Riot, especially with Season 3 in the works) that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Good luck, for what it's worth.