How did this even get pardoned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagus

11-15-2012

Probably because 90% of tribunal users don't read all the games.

SpecificDamage

11-15-2012

I agree. My 'mistakes' have generally been cases like this.. maybe not that obvious but I'm definitely wondering if people are reading all the cases.

Nagus

11-15-2012

Bumping for justice

The Babushka

11-15-2012

Yep. I've seen lots of this too. Unfortunately the first rule of the tribunal is....

1. Reach a good verdict
You will only get credit for the case if you correctly predict the outcome of the case. Punishing every case won't earn you as much IP as thoughtfully judging each case.

So, even though you voted "correctly" in an attempt to punish toxic play...your verdict isn't correct because you didn't correctly predict the outcome of the case. Predicting the outcome of the case is all that matters according to Riot's tribunal guidelines and the reward system they currently have in place.

I agree with you that this is broken and should be fixed. "Correctly" judging the case *should* be more important than voting in the majority.

vulgarwolf

11-15-2012

i pardoned cause i felt a little turned on

Nagus

11-16-2012

riot pls

Nagus

11-16-2012

Where my justice at, Riot?

AJStarhiker

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babushka1998 View Post
Yep. I've seen lots of this too. Unfortunately the first rule of the tribunal is....

1. Reach a good verdict
You will only get credit for the case if you correctly predict the outcome of the case. Punishing every case won't earn you as much IP as thoughtfully judging each case.

So, even though you voted "correctly" in an attempt to punish toxic play...your verdict isn't correct because you didn't correctly predict the outcome of the case. Predicting the outcome of the case is all that matters according to Riot's tribunal guidelines and the reward system they currently have in place.

I agree with you that this is broken and should be fixed. "Correctly" judging the case *should* be more important than voting in the majority.
Except, they've stopped IP rewards.

If the case is one that's randomly audited, the result could be changed based on what the audit turned up.

Nagus

11-17-2012

Give me justice or give me death

Jezzakai

11-17-2012

2. Caveat Lector (reader beware)

The Chat Log may contain some colorful language. Try to distinguish between offensive speech and playful ribbing when reaching a verdict.

this is posted in that thing u scroll past to hit the i've read and agree button.