Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zilean's model and art is a zilean years old.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pillar

11-15-2012

Update the Chronokeeper!
The guy has been in the game since launch( i think) but he hasn't been touched in favor of more clutch supports/AP mids.

He's just old guys. Give him some love, and some skins!

Relaunch! Relaunch!

Thanks.

Also, great job on the Nidalee relaunch, she looks fantastic now.

Margaroth

03-24-2013

i agree, he is one of the few left that needs a touch up. besides him maybe anivia

Lynch

03-28-2013

Quote:
Margaroth:
i agree, he is one of the few left that needs a touch up. besides him maybe anivia

Sivir, Sion, Mordekaiser, Herpaderper?

Those are just off the top of my head too, there's probably like 4-5 others that are in desperate need of remodels and/or new splash arts.

Kryktal

03-29-2013

I think zileans in game model is fine as is. It does however remind me of how chunky TF's old model was, but as a player who started around Oct of 2010, those are the days I'll miss . His potrait could use an upgrade however.