Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheQuesoBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I buy wards to see ganks coming, but then I zone in on last hitting and never even look at the minimap.

Dieox

11-17-2012

I'm a Jungler so my flaws will reflect this.

1. I will time my enemy Jungler's buffs 100% of the time but generally skip mine. Don't know why, my brain just don't work that way I guess.

2. I tend to focus so much on getting that first blood that i will end up losing part of my Jungle more often than not. This lack of fluidity will cause me to go down at least 1 level to my enemy Jungler in most games.

3. I often forget bottom lane when ganking. In my mind snowballing Top/Mid is more profitably and I focus on those lanes while missing opportunities in bottom lane.

4. I buy TOO MANY wards. My build will go behind because I feel that we need super crazy vision of the map. Need to start focusing on warding key areas of the map rather then warding for everyone all the time.

ShadowIWolf

11-17-2012

In my case, I have a few main problems; mainly that I get tense when I'm under pressure, and thus, I don't do well in some fights, and that I'm slow to react when my teammate initiates a fight.

DimensionalBlade

11-17-2012

overly offensive
too little farm

xMonsterenergyx

11-17-2012

I usually outplay the person I'm going against.. And that usually leads me to getting ganked a lot.. Especially early game, I like to think I'm amazing at this game, but I'm really not.. Everyone makes mistakes no one is perfect.. I really would like to overcome my worst flaw, but i've been playing that way for way too long and it's hard not to do it.. I love dominating my lane, I don't like letting my other opponent farm because of their jungler.

gunwolf101

11-17-2012

I have many flaws actually:
tunnel vision
rage when people dont call mia/ss/miss
prioritizing farm > all else
rage when people feed
when I know I win a lane I'm over aggressive when I know I lose it I play so passive I miss too many creeps
rage when I miss a creep
when I die I keep on dying until late/mid game without recovering
I rage alot

Kazurin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Bay-life

Tolfor

11-17-2012

Tunnel vision like a naked mole rat. I get so focused on solo pushing bot lane that I remain completely unaware of the 5v4 teamfight happening in mid.

Rachel

11-17-2012

i like to play melee vayne

IrrationalNoob

11-17-2012

I have a tendency to want to defend towers even if its 1v3 and should just let it go.