Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkChibiman

11-15-2012

I get way too much into last-hitting and minions' health. Tunnelvision.

I tend to be pretty passive early game, almost never even touching the enemy unless the jungler wants to gank.

I tend to prefer a long laning phase, waiting a long while to roam and instead keep up with having the highest CS.

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Tunnel vision as well as not smartcasting.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-15-2012

trying to be asian level aggressive with NA players.

Reuschel

11-15-2012

I kill everything and never let my teammates have any!

Dialupman

11-15-2012

Before the game:
I am never assertive enough about the lane/position I want to play on the team, which often leads me to playing whatever is left over. The consequence of this is that I do not play any lane to the degree of perfection needed to call that lane to begin with. It's a vicious cycle

During the game:
For some reason, if I take flash, I do not use it nearly as often as I should. I've died/missed kills probably twice as often as I've flashed for a good purpose. This doesn't include fail flashes and miss clicks either!

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I don't account for power increases. Zyra ALWAYS gets me because I judge their burst on their damage they deal in their first harass combo.

Plus, I'll run across someone fed when my own lane enemy can't 100-0 me and get raped in a few hits because I just don't expect it.

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

If I commit to a gank or dive, and midway through realize there is no way it'll succeed, I keep going... :P

Bland

11-15-2012

I proud myself in having the most stats almost every game...
Most kills, most deaths, most assists... I'm far too agressive ^^

dirtpoor

11-15-2012

Depending on my team too much. When you just need one more dang hit to finish someoen off so you commit. Then your ranged carry recalls and you die.

And seeing every single little things that goes wrong in a fight. After seeing one player make 3 stupid mistakes in a row the observence gets annoying and I wish I was blissfully ignorant instead. Gets my mood down.

Clockworksummonr

11-15-2012

I will try to help my teammates even if it means i can't help them.

E.X. Pantheon has 100 hp yet I will still try to save him as Ori and then we both die