Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I got plenty.

I CS poorly, I am very vulnerable to lane ganks, I have difficulty with lane control (minion-wise), I often get into exchanges that I lose due to brush play, I tend to overextend slightly to try to fire off skillshots, and I'm poor at ganking.

Also, a lot of times I make plays that will work with team support and I assume team support, but in low Elo usually nobody helps me and I get screwed.

blazerboy

11-15-2012

I'm always way overly aggressive, I've given up first blood in mid at the enemy's tower, at level 2 because I was trying to kill somebody standing next to it that was super low, why did I do this, idk, yolo (although I did respawn, continued to feed, and then flat out carried my team in the late game XD)

seriously though, what better feeling is there than starting 3-8, and finishing 12-8, there is none

Bryy

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVinx View Post
If I see a Teemo, I can't let him out of my sight until one of us are dead.
Teemo's global taunt too OP.

I play too passively, then when I work up my courage it's at the wrong time.

3achiles3

11-15-2012

i always click on the mini map.. which makes me walk towards the 3 man gank, guaranteeing my death.

Tritotamar

11-15-2012

Tunnel vision like a mofo.

The Fizznity

11-15-2012

I like actually doing stuff, and have a really hard time splitting my attention to look for ganks. So I can dominate my lane most of the time IF i'm not roflcamped.

K G Morder

11-15-2012

rely too much on set champ builds and never really actually strategize builds.

Then again this game gave up on real strategy long ago.

also doesnt help I main Taric, when Supports really never itemize beyond their set builds.

DildoMcFaggins

11-15-2012

sometime si dont own up to my mistakes and 2nd i go balls deep to often lol

Yemaco

11-15-2012

mine is , i need to work on playing a supporty none support, im so use to either carring my team or being passive as hell and being bot lane support. I need to learn too plat a supportive jungle like amumu or moa

Enrayged

11-15-2012

I'm a Jack of all Trades - I can do just about everything, but I can't do any of it excellently.