Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ontheworld

11-15-2012

I suck at farming =/

lamyourz

11-15-2012

Following idiots it cause me to have a high death ratio despite my outstanding plays

holgs

11-15-2012

The most important aspects of a jungler:
1. Map Awareness
2. Decent Farm
3. Consistent Ganks

But I even though I main jungle, I only seem to manage 2 out of those 3 every game.

LuxOG

11-15-2012

minimap awareness

i put wards up and then get ranked anyway -.-

Mister Crow

11-15-2012

I have two major problems.

First, lack of map awareness. As someone who frequently jungles. >.>

Secondly, if I'm not playing a bruiser/initiator (which I usually am) I get very timid about teamfighting, waffling around the edges of the fight.

Chicorie

11-15-2012

I can only really play support... and I have almost every champ.

So yeah... I can't jungle or carry. :<

AbyssionKnight

11-15-2012

Lack of patience.

I watch enough streams / read enough threads to understand what I should be doing in a game. The problem is I can't stand passive lanes. So if I see an opportunity I tend to leap on it, even if further examination would have shown their jungler was mia, a nearby ward just died, its bait, or my allies are out of position etc.

I don't do that all the time, but every so often I just lose my patience entirely and move into positions / attacks I shouldn't.

Demotion 101

11-15-2012

tend to tunnel vision

Rush Hour

11-15-2012

Lane mechanics. In unfavorable matchups I lack the adaptability to cope (except in the case of Singed, I win every matchup with Singed). With AP mids, I play too aggressively or too passively depending on the situation. I don't exploit situations to their potential; I usually realize after it's too late- "oh I could have killed their jungler there", or "damn, his flash was down I could have killed him if I flashed in there" or even worse "wow, I didn't flash there because I didn't expect Xin to do 10 million @#$#ing damage"

I also have trouble with trading bot-lane, I underestimate the damage and mechanics of some supports and get myself punished because of it.

That's it really... I have a really good knowledge of team fighting and positioning; my ability to start favorable fights and to never die as ADC are very well developed.

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

I spam the Caps Lock button, constantly. All the while I'm playing, I'm always subconsciously mashing my Caps Lock non-stop. :P