Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junicorn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Refusing to play small-chested female champions.
... I didn't know there were any small-chested female champions

My flaw would be I get mad when other people get mad at me, I always have to have the last word and defend myself. I'm one of those people that die because they were typing in chat haha.

Headcrab of Doom

11-15-2012

I am way too passive.

On top of this I have not played very much recently so my csing skills have gone down.

Thraximundar12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Too Aggressive

Sageoffire

11-15-2012

*I play support*

If I am not winning my lane, and I am forced to sit under tower with my carry, I get antsy. and I frequently wander away to do SOMETHING, even if its just to ward for mid lane. and, my carry gets dived while im gone EVERY TIME.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Too passive in lane, too aggressive late game. I don't take opportunities to go in and get a kill, I hesitate too much and when I finally go in, I've waited too long so now I'm dead.

Also, as a support, I tend to be very aggressive and that doesn't always work because my carry might not go on the offense with me.

Relyx

11-15-2012

im to comfortable when i have low health and most if not all the time i pay for it lol

Zedilurk

11-15-2012

I don't waste time farming minions...and everyone knows that farming is the whole point of this game

Beauneaux

11-15-2012

I like to put my face in brushes.

needless to say I always lose to Garen.

Dryad Soraka

11-15-2012

Over aggressive support, always place wards at edge of river brush instead of up further in river.

Thessalonike

11-15-2012

playing sejuani as my main... sometimes people on my team dodge, sometimes they just get frustrated and it affects how they play, just because i picked her.