Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trace Excalibur

11-15-2012

My gameplay fluctuates too much with my performance in lane. If I'm losing a lane I feel should be easy, I get really upset. Conversely, if I'm stomping my lane, I get too overconfident when the time comes to fight the other enemies.

UmarothTheKeeper

11-15-2012

i target tanks too much!

Villain

11-15-2012

Always go back in to "save" a teammate in a helpless situation. When I know better.

Especially when I play TF.
... ****. Well, we'll die together.

Dedramun

11-15-2012

I'm way too safe. I just don't make risky plays without an obvious advantage. I wait for someone to make a mistake and try to capitalize on it. I rely more on my opponent messing up than I do on my individual skill a lot.

GreekAsTheGods

11-15-2012

when i'm carrying i get a god complex and end up giving enemy team killspree gold. seems to happen alot. it's something i need to work on. also sometimes i tunnel on farming gold and don't react to team pings as fast as i should.

Kreekon

11-15-2012

I farm bottom lane late game where the enemy team has the ability to do baron.

The Good Guy

11-15-2012

I'm always way too aggressive. I typically play tanks, and man do I want to be in there tanking. Laying out the slows, stuns, silences, ans just generally being as annoying to the enemy team as possible. Unfortunately, it's not always a good time to go. I just see that perfect opportunity to get myself right on a priority target and I just go. That's why I stopped playing squishy supports. I want to chase people, not run away from them!

When I play as a ranged AD I hate life.

Darkblade2435

11-15-2012

I find myself not talkin.... all game, granted MIA's and whatnot, but other than that... not a word...............

Festered Jester

11-15-2012

poor choices of when to and not to go balls deep for a kill

Retsopmi

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Inability to play how my team plays. I play my style and only my style. I've been working on it. Just can't seem to get it though.

I like to play objective based game play. Towers>kills to me. Most my teams would rather spend all game trying to chase stragglers or team fight instead of pushing for the nexus.