Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trace Excalibur

11-15-2012

My gameplay fluctuates too much with my performance in lane. If I'm losing a lane I feel should be easy, I get really upset. Conversely, if I'm stomping my lane, I get too overconfident when the time comes to fight the other enemies.

UmarothTheKeeper

11-15-2012

i target tanks too much!

Villain

11-15-2012

Always go back in to "save" a teammate in a helpless situation. When I know better.

Especially when I play TF.
... ****. Well, we'll die together.

Dedramun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'm way too safe. I just don't make risky plays without an obvious advantage. I wait for someone to make a mistake and try to capitalize on it. I rely more on my opponent messing up than I do on my individual skill a lot.

GreekAsTheGods

11-15-2012

when i'm carrying i get a god complex and end up giving enemy team killspree gold. seems to happen alot. it's something i need to work on. also sometimes i tunnel on farming gold and don't react to team pings as fast as i should.

Kreekon

11-15-2012

I farm bottom lane late game where the enemy team has the ability to do baron.

The Good Guy

11-15-2012

I'm always way too aggressive. I typically play tanks, and man do I want to be in there tanking. Laying out the slows, stuns, silences, ans just generally being as annoying to the enemy team as possible. Unfortunately, it's not always a good time to go. I just see that perfect opportunity to get myself right on a priority target and I just go. That's why I stopped playing squishy supports. I want to chase people, not run away from them!

When I play as a ranged AD I hate life.

Darkblade2435

11-15-2012

I find myself not talkin.... all game, granted MIA's and whatnot, but other than that... not a word...............

Festered Jester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

poor choices of when to and not to go balls deep for a kill

Retsopmi

11-15-2012

Inability to play how my team plays. I play my style and only my style. I've been working on it. Just can't seem to get it though.

I like to play objective based game play. Towers>kills to me. Most my teams would rather spend all game trying to chase stragglers or team fight instead of pushing for the nexus.