Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drixenol

11-15-2012

Not aggressive enough. I take free harass often just so I don't miss CS.

VerdantDargon

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Positioning. I've gotten better at it, but I still tend to get myself in bad spots, such as going too far into a fight in order to take out an enemy carry who's too far to in range of safely.

Battletick

11-15-2012

My biggest flaw is probably farming well, specifically when 2 minions are at low enough health to last hit I always target the one about to die from our minions, so my shot hits nothing, then the other dies before I can attack it.

Kazzamkablam

11-15-2012

csing

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

11-15-2012

If I see a Teemo, I can't let him out of my sight until one of us are dead.

But for real... I find that if I'm not on my game -- usually happens when I'm tired-- my reaction time and ability to concentrate on everything that's going on (mini-map, cs, poking, etc.) will just go completely down the drain.

Yet I still think it's a good idea to start streaming at 2AM.... >.<

Anteka

11-15-2012

I'm a defensive player. Usually when I have the upper-hand and should go for the kill, I don't.

Twillera

11-15-2012

I have bad map awarness, which is ironic seeing as im the kind of support who says "**** Items, il just get gp10s and ward all the things*

IGotCareless2

11-15-2012

I'm too reluctant to break of from a skirmish we're winning bot lane, as Leona.

Malene

11-15-2012

I always say I like to live on the edge. I go in balls deep and try to get kills, escaping with a sliver health.

While during laning phase, I just sit and farm and forget that there was an enemy in my lane even though I kinda know that I can kill them if I worked hard enough for it.

Captain Rakowski

11-15-2012

I tend to think or say the correct move, then do exactly the opposite.

"We should group for dragon now." *continue to farm top*
"They're probably all in that bush..." *facecheck*
"I'm pretty sure their jungler's on their way to gank me." *start fight, die to gank*

I also have a habit of getting tunnelvision when last-hitting, which leads to zero map awareness, failure to call MIAs and being late to teamfights.