Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CobaltCobalt

11-15-2012

I like to gimp myself when i'm bored.

I play weak champs or counterpick myself to try and get better; to keep things interesting; to learn new things.

I was pretty good with old Evelynn. I've jungled some odd champs.

MoseyPoo

11-15-2012

When I go 13/0/0 then die once, I go on a feeding streak. D:
I talk too much and get chatkilled a ton too. lol

AL Penguin

11-15-2012

my last hitting depends on how "sharp" the shot is... so I do surprisingly well with AD tf and mf, but horrible with tristana and ez

Ardrovan

11-15-2012

My flaw seems to be i focus on too many stuff at the same time, my cs, harrasing my lane, denying cs, helping bot or top, but when i keep shifting my attention to other lanes, i end up not taking objectives, if i push my oponent out of lane, i push wave instead of taking turret i gank other lanes, and i end up losing mine

Siky

11-15-2012

I think play style always changes depending on champ and role.

ADC Tunnel-vision. Farming and Harassing takes up too much mindspace, so map awareness kind of goes to hell. That's why I have a support right? >_>

Jungler Good Guy attitude impairs judgement. As a jungler, I don't really want to get fed, I go into lane and initiate with any CC I have and once the target is low enough, I will run beside them or tank a tower hoping my team mate will finish. If I know I can save a team mate, no matter how good I am doing or how bad they are doing, even if I have Oracles, I will sack myself (probably not worth it most of the time).

Top Farm Happy. Ignore team in favor of farm and pushing unless I am running Tele and I have it up.

Mid Laziness to ward, I do so with every other role/position. Not even sure why I don't bother to ward when I'm mid, I even buy wards, I just don't place them anywhere for a long time lol.

OverDosedPanda

11-15-2012

My problem is that i always trust my team mates and believe they would do the same with me

Woozl

11-15-2012

I don't like to play as the champions I can play well as.

The Best Lulu NA

11-15-2012

forget to ward occassionally

Belenus7

11-15-2012

My flaw im only feel confident using bruisers, i try supports, ap carrys, ad carrys, junglers but i always end with negative results

Delicious Smores

11-15-2012

Terrible at CSing. I'm pretty good at knowing when to duel, but I always seem to just barely **** up my last hits.