Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animato

11-20-2012

i panic really easily...get down to half-health...better move away from all the damage/pop a skillshot...in the wrong direction/oh snap, i hit flash instead of ignite and now i'm in the MIDDLE of everything!

yeah...panicking as an ad carry...not very useful...

Just A Game Brah

11-20-2012

I don't lift.

Bynaar

11-20-2012

I'm either too aggressive or not aggressive enough, but almost never the perfect amount of aggressiveness unless I'm playing in mid lane. Then I just die to jungle ganks cuz I stay in lane longer than my wards are up.

MrRawb

11-20-2012

I have a hard time trying to give constructive criticism to people who are 0/6 at the ten minute marl
In a lot of games, I cant position myself correctly in teamfights.

Either that or my team just DOES not defend me and decide to leave me for the Teemo thats at mid brush when we finish Baron and the enemy Voli decides to charge full speed at me...

Valentíne

11-20-2012

Use enhanced crystal arrow and watch the arrow until i died.

Cappilla

11-20-2012

In team fights I don't keep track of my champ, and only look where enemies are

FlynnOFlenniken

11-20-2012

I'll start recalling and go look at what's going on elsewhere on the map before I've finished recalling then notice someone's popped out of nowhere and started killing me. >_>

nmTdnAtlhomdAmla

11-20-2012

I feel like I don't make many chronic mistakes as a player in general on every role (that I notice, at least), but there are things I definitely notice with each lane position.

Top: I have a terrible laning phase with EVERYONE but AD Nidalee. I can't win lane with Irelia, Jax, old Kennen, Vlad, or any of the other 'bullies'. The best I can do is not feed and tie it out and go into teamfight phase 0-1 or 0-2. That being said, I know how to teamfight with top laners better than most, so as long as I'm not too behind, I can come back and usually come back and even start being a bigger threat than the enemy top at around 25 minutes.

Mid: When I'm not playing TF or Kat, I tend to just sit mid and farm without ganking top or bottom.

Jungle: I don't gank bot. Almost ever. I tend to just assume it's permanently warded, so if I'm not playing Nocturne or Shen (and can therefore essentially ignore wards), I'll only gank bot maybe once every other jungle game. This problem is mostly an extension that I don't play the typical double GP10 into early oracles junglers often, and I tend to play hyper aggressive and tower dive a lot, so I can't just clear out the wards bot to gank a minute later.

Support: This is my main role, so I feel like I do the best at it, and the things I need to improve at are mostly nitpicky stuff revolving around when to/not to ward, like knowing when to ward tribrush on blue side, when the enemy team is strong enough that I need to keep baron warded so they can't sneak it, etc.

AD: The exact opposite of my issues with top. I tend to stomp lanes (mostly due to my knowledge from playing support about how lane matchups/dynamics work), but be absolutely useless in team fights unless I have 2 or more people peeling for me perfectly. I'm also really bad at continuing to pick up farm after about 20-25 minutes in.

There Be Dragon

11-26-2012

I play with camera locked.

Also, I suck at skillshots.

TrainerMonkey

11-26-2012

I go to LEEROY JENKINS mode too often.