I'm sure this has been said before but I need to vent.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyslxeia Rulse

Senior Recruiter

11-16-2012

Riot can you please please please please please implement a way to make it so that if there is a leaver on your team you don't lose elo. Now obviously this could be abused by just having someone leave any game that looks like a loss, but to avoid that why not make it so that leavers lose double elo. Also to prevent duo queue just having a smurf leave on losses you could make it so if your queue partner doesn't benefit from not losing elo? I just find it extremely aggravating when I was 3 positive in ranked and now I'm 1 negative because I've had 4 games in a row that were 4v5... some of which we were ahead and winning and the person just randomly said **** I have to leave, and left.

-Dyslxeia Rulse

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslxeia Rulse View Post
Riot can you please please please please please implement a way to make it so that if there is a leaver on your team you don't lose elo. Now obviously this could be abused by just having someone leave any game that looks like a loss, but to avoid that why not make it so that leavers lose double elo. Also to prevent duo queue just having a smurf leave on losses you could make it so if your queue partner doesn't benefit from not losing elo? I just find it extremely aggravating when I was 3 positive in ranked and now I'm 1 negative because I've had 4 games in a row that were 4v5... some of which we were ahead and winning and the person just randomly said **** I have to leave, and left.

-Dyslxeia Rulse
It's not so much about abuse as it is bullying.

Implementing this would give some players cause to try and bully an underperforming ally into leaving, in an attempt to save themselves rating.

Riot doesn't want to implement any system that could cause MORE toxic interactions.

Trooper501

11-16-2012

You could make a ranked team with a garbage throwaway account and have that account quit everytime you strt losing.

Dyslxeia Rulse

Senior Recruiter

11-16-2012

Read the second part of my post.