my friend on league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ventus50

03-09-2013

My friend xXHoll0wXx lost his account today. He foolishly gave to someone claiming that they were going to put rp on it. Can riot somehow help him recover it. They changed his password so he cannot log on. His login name is darkblade79 and the email he uses for this account is keyblade79@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance anyone.

RyuthK

03-09-2013

Your friend is an idiot, and you probably shouldn't of given out his login name info, and email

slifer556

03-09-2013

Nice try scammer.

spciytaco69r

03-09-2013

when im out with my friends and someone asks me a questions my face starts to turn really red, i hate it. then my forehead starts to sweat and all my frriends start going like "wow dude why are u getting all red lol" then i just shrug and pretend like nothing is happening. then when i try to answer their question my voice cracks and is really squeky.....so freakin embarassing.
for the rest of the time im just all queit and just nod and go along with it, but when i get home the first thing i do when i get home is cry all night long. i'll usaully just lay on my bed and just cry for a couple hours then around 11 pm when everyone is asleep i go on my phone and start fapping to some pr0n. once i finish i start crying again at the fact of how sad my life is....

Racer897

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuthK View Post
Your friend is an idiot, and you probably shouldn't of given out his login name info, and email
This seems like the best idea, if he just started he should make a new account.

Rathour

03-09-2013

No, nobody can really help you because it was his own fault he lost his account. Posting on the forums will not make this any easier.
You can send in a Support Ticket via the main League of Legends website, but it's doubtful you will be helped under these circumstances.

Shadowy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Well it's against the rules to share your account info, and Riot has no reason to do anything here. If they do that's nice, but your friend was rather dumb.

DoubleLane

03-09-2013

rather than giving out this info and hoping to not fall on deaf ears why don't you open a support ticket and see if they will help your friend

Ventus50

03-09-2013

alright guys thanks. He was pretty stupid to do that but I mean he is my best friend, so I wanted to do SOMETHING to try and help him

Amazinq

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventus50 View Post
my friend xxholl0wxx lost his account today. He foolishly gave to someone claiming that they were going to put rp on it. Can riot somehow help him recover it. They changed his password so he cannot log on. His login name is darkblade79 and the email he uses for this account is keyblade79@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance anyone.
Attachment 631878