Inb4 i can't play Nami in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Because 900 Hidden Elo= Yi, Fiora , Sion and XIn zhao all raging in the all chat "oh my god no wonder why we lost we have a Nami/Lulu/Support character on the team pls report" while the enmy laughs with stacked frozen hearts and thornmails .

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

nami?

konfetarius

wingstreet

11-15-2012

oh sweet! i a new support. kinda wish they would make more male support champs but oh well. always love supports :P.

Westlin

11-15-2012

Then carry your ass out using some of the stronger champs then settle in using your supports. By stronger I mean carry champs that dominate the game in almost any comp like Pantheon, Urgot, AD Malz. Essentially play the borderline op champs and their are quite a few to choose from.

Rikukun

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
Then carry your ass out using some of the stronger champs then settle in using your supports. By stronger I mean carry champs that dominate the game in almost any comp like Pantheon, Urgot, AD Malz. Essentially play the borderline op champs and their are quite a few to choose from.
If you wanna raise your elo, do this. I don't know why he is getting downvoted.

Basically there are 2 ways you can play.
1: play to win and raise elo. If you are doing this, you should be playing OP champs.

2: play for a fun and relaxing game. If this is what you want, then play what you want, although I would suggest not purposefully giving your team a bad composition because we don't have ranked yet and people (including myself) wouldn't like it if you screwed us all over at champ select. But you definitely have more wiggle room of who you can play this way, and if you can get your team to work around you, you might can play anyone you want and still be an asset to your team and have fun at the same time (optimal scenario).

Reynmaker

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
oh sweet! i a new support. kinda wish they would make more male support champs but oh well. always love supports :P.
But then how would we teach the girls their place ? the one male support has lore that suggests an 'alternative' lifestyle, so it gives a pretty good idea of where Riot leaders' heads are at. Look at all the female streamers, how many main top, jungle, mid or adc ?

Sakuri Ono

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
Look at all the female streamers, how many main top, jungle, mid or adc ?
Which couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that Mids, Tops, and ADCs are infamous for 'Let me Auto-Lock this role or I'll begin spewing vile drippings onto my keyboard in the form of poorly-typed insults and rage-spasms.' Or that Junglers are often the lightning rod for all the hate and vitriol any trolls/blame-ists in SR muster.

Supports might get some hate in a losing game (and mostly then only towards the ones who neglect warding) but you'll almost never see anyone start making homophobic or sexist remarks just because you willingly took on that particular role. Which, if you're actually wanting to have fun when playing, is kinda important.

Just sayin'~.

Mindllapse

11-16-2012

pick diana bot and faceroll your way to high elo

2 ez

naotasan

11-16-2012

How to raise elo:
Win bottom lane every game.