Can't Buy champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostform

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I just quit the game for awhile and came back to play with friends again. I wanted to check out the champions I missed and wanted to see what skins are out. I go to click on the shopping tab and look at champions then It just lags out and I get a error saying my "session expired".

I also have another problem that has been getting progressively worst since I been play. Whenever I log into a game and start a match my game doesn't connect right away I have to wait to be able to click retry to join and even then it takes a few attempts. Right before the connecting to game and summoning screen, my screen goes completely back. Please help?

My internet I use is verison DSL located in the north east

Frostform

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Anyone have a response for this?

Kt Link

01-21-2013

Yea my friend jeffronator (ign) can not buy champions too even though he has the IP for it it says he has 245 less rp when he actually has over 6300 please help
P.S he just tried that lame i got over 9000 joke when i said he has over 6300 ip

Bonfire

01-21-2013

It's probably your Internet Explorer, even if you don't use it, the security settings on it could affect League. Try changing them to "Medium".