Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowdyMcGee

11-15-2012

My Biggest Question is if the search will be active search - much like Google where it will search while you type.

I'm really hoping its NOT like: Type in item.... Hit Enter... Search... Find Item...

Vekkz

11-15-2012

I guess the Item Hotkey display can be confused with the item's quantity. It would be better at top, with a different color.

Segeara

11-15-2012

If you look at the second to last picture, and to the top left corner, it looks to me like a minion with a item that looks like a reskinned maw of malmortius

AlmightySOUK

11-15-2012

It'll take some getting used to, but I think these are gonna be some pretty helpful changes.

Ralfazar

11-15-2012

Can you get rid of the check boxes and just turn them into buttons? I don't really want to have to fiddle with check boxes that are relatively small and in mass quantities. That would be my only complaint about the new store, though it doesn't look as streamlined as the original, open the store press the corresponding buttons I want, now I have to click check boxes, there is a reason nobody really liked the DOTA/HON stores, WAY too complicated, the store really should stay with the K.I.S.S approach if you ask me.

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

The new hud looks amazing!!

Roumd

11-15-2012

This new interface update looks fantastic! I am sure this will be yet another successful update by Riot Games! Good work on the artwork and new code to go into the interface. I will enjoy getting comfortable with this new, warm-looking interface! And now.. some homework. haha.

Arkham Warlock

11-15-2012

Very exciting changes. And thanks for the search function! Good update, Riot.

PvtSkittles

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockHeart View Post
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.
Notice the spot they dont highlight that says "Builds" with arrows next to it to select which build u want to display.

there ya go now shut up

Dl2agon

11-15-2012

hud looks clunky and the shop needs to be brightened up a lot. shop idea is neat but i dont see the reasoning behind changing it that much. to me it is more confusing to look at for new players and that is what the item shop is aiming at cause people who play the game regularly never have issues with he shop.