Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octozor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Did anyone else notice the description to DFG, or did I miss something about AP items being said.
Description says "Increase all magic damage done to an opponent"

FLÆM

11-15-2012

ME GUSTA!! Its so crisp! But the skill level indicators remind me of DOTA. Either way, it looks awesome!

Xyltin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired Man View Post
Regarding the item undo/refund;

How about, when you're inside the fountain/healing area, any new item you buy is locked/greyed/X-ed out? And while you're still in the fountain area and the items are locked, the items are unusable (no stats are given) and can be sold back for a full refund. Then when once you leave the fountain area, a sound is played, text pops up (ex. -1000 Gold), the items permanently unlock, and the items can no longer be sold back for a full refund.
it would be easier to say:
Once you use a skill or take/deal dmg, your items can't be refunded for the full price/re-bought.

In most cases you don't take dmg when you are back there. And if you do, it is very unlikely that you have bought or sold the wrong item.

The system should make it very hard to buy/sell the wrong items, not impossible.

lolheyhi

11-15-2012

I think it would be really cool if you guys added a queue list in the shop for what items you want to buy in the future. just something you put together when your dead and let your allies see it so they can ether build to accompany your build or either give suggestions in what they think would help you more.

Merluza00

11-15-2012

is there an 'unselect everythin' botton?

Ranovex

11-15-2012

Shops got Swag. Enough said.

Xyltin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octozor View Post
Did anyone else notice the description to DFG, or did I miss something about AP items being said.
Description says "Increase all magic damage done to an opponent"
yeah, it is a nice remake.

MizuRick

11-15-2012

just 1 word.. ... AWESOME!!!

harshdefender

11-15-2012

I think the new item shop will hinder those who are new to the game and still learning the current navigation of the shop, and it will annoy those who have learned the categories and are able to get to what they want in a second. Hopefully it will be easy to adjust to.

MoonsBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Can you PLEASE add health pots and wards to EVERYONE'S recommended item list? I'm tired of hearing "Well, I'm not support so i'm not buying any wards". It'll be good for new players as well, otherwise they'll never pay attention to them (or health pots for that matter).