Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swenma

11-15-2012

Quote:
BlockHeart:
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.

There are ways to program this but players shouldn't have to rely on outside sources to get such a simple requested fulfilled.

KeRaVa

11-15-2012

Is there an option to make the action buttons bigger? or smaller?

ItsTaz

11-15-2012

Wow looks pretty cool, but one question: Are we getting special slots for consumables like wards and potions?

NC Daj

11-15-2012

Requesting that wards be placed in the recommended items page of every champion of the game.

Because EVERYONE should buy wards.

BlameBarky

11-15-2012

It also looks like they added an indicator that tells you when your teammates have their Ulti's available. If you look in the first picture below, There is an "R" by a few of the teammates' names! If this was here before, I never noticed. If it is an addition, great job Riot!

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

11-15-2012

Why are the HP/mana bars on the bottom so dim? i liked the simple, alive colors of our current UI.

And can those 1-6 numbers in inventory be turned off? I don't like them Don't like QWERDF too, i understand they're good for new players, but i think older players prefer less detail to see what they want to see in just a fraction of a second.

ajhartley

11-15-2012

Quote:
Riot Reinboom:
I actually don't know about why that's showing up in that screenshot, I'm sorry.

It's fine. Just to clear my thoughts, does that mean that the maw shouldn't be there? Or is this a sneak peek that towers can no longer get Nasus Q'd or Blitz E'd, and spells alike? Thanks for answering in advanced

Dolintei

11-15-2012

Quote:
BlameBarky:
It also looks like they added an indicator that tells you when your teammates have their Ulti's available. If you look in the first picture below, There is an "R" by a few of the teammates' names! If this was here before, I never noticed. If it is an addition, great job Riot!

Green dot on your team-mate icons...

Æther Adept

11-15-2012

@ Riot Reinboom

The OP said we would have increased field of view, Does this mean we will be able to zoom out / outzoom more than is already allowed. This is wery wery important. btw love the HUD and shop Upgrade

Ultimatepwr

11-15-2012

Quote:
BlameBarky:

In the current UI, There is a green circle beside the Champion portrait of your teammates. It is only green if they have their ult up, otherwise it is black