Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaanCakes Lover

11-20-2012

It will be kinda hard to accostumbrate xD but i like it

Licuor

11-20-2012

nice!! i like it.

Vertchewal

11-20-2012

Can there be an option to select the HUD you want? I feel like a lot of players are used to what we have now and the new HUD will be a bit confusing at first. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a nice improvement.

DrBananaGr1n

Recruiter

11-20-2012

*sniff* *sniff* What smells like DOTA?

AStupidCouch

11-20-2012

i think it would be better if we can create our own recommended items so they can be there for us no looking around

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuperBoy View Post
i think it would be better if we can create our own recommended items so they can be there for us no looking around

League's shop is easy enough to navigate that it isn't strictly necessary, but it is ridiculous that the feature isn't available without a third-party app.

Rasta Jedi

11-20-2012

I love this. I love lamp. I love Riot.

DeathSatanX

11-20-2012

wow nice ..

shadowcrusnik

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity R View Post
Wow.. That image, The way they have it setup is a DIRECT copy off of DOTA 2.

Like i am not even kidding.

Look at the screenshot below and i have seen atleast 4 other comments saying the same thing. I also posted their Image's to make it easier to compare.

But this is PROOF!

Incoming Dislikes but its because its true..

All in All i like they are coming up with new ideas and doing new things but copying another game, is just upsetting, surely someone on RIOT staff have obviously played DoTA and said Oh we need this and this, lol I really hope they didnt actually do that but it REALLY looks like that is what has been done, The search bar is basically in the same spot in the two shots.
dude, the only similarity is the fact that now they both have a recommended build separated into sections, but DotA doesnt have descriptions of why the items are there, DotAs item setup is nothing like LoLs filters, its not an exact copy, granted it similar, but not a carbon copy.

ShortButDNGRS

11-20-2012

Only if there was customization for colors and starting items. But it is defiantly a step in the right direction for the lol hud.