Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanteSephiruto

11-19-2012

Give me back my fon please

KoreaKushTemplar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Can you put the time area back to the left side not way to the right.. for some reason my screen cuts off and I can't see the time):

Arigato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

54 riot post in NA, 6 in EUW and 2 in EUNE. Just saying.
You think players will like to type or scrolling down a mile long list more instead of 2-3 fast click?
And where is the promised slot for consumables?

Kaynetime

11-19-2012

Oh great unnamed god who gifted us with the Age of Strife! Please we beseach thi to answer our pleas of inqurie! Is it moral or is it not moral to take another's idea? Whether to improve opon the idea you have barrowed or to improve your own idea with it? Warever you may rest, warever you may wander, can you gift us with your insight? He already has... For when The Great Sage Eul reincarnated AoS in DotA, his silence was his blessing and with it DotA flourish and prospered. With many different sages with there own incarnations of AoS but all were mearly copies of the first reincarnation, DotA, still they shine in their own way untill there was a prophet! This prophet was none other then Guisoon! He looked upon all the incarnations saw the shining light unique to them all but he saw they could be so much more! He worked tirelessly with other sages, combining the lights of all untill it was ready, DotA All Stars! As the name implies it is a comalation of many the ideas of the many sages that shined, every dota was one, all thanks to this great prophet! THAT is his answer! To SHARE ideas! All DotAs, ALL MOBAs, have this history! If any of them Monday Night Fight, Minoins, LoL or even DotA2 say ANYTHING was stolen from them by another moba I ask thi what of AoS, what has YOUR GOD said about his idea being used by someone else? What has he said about others profiting from the vary game he has not seen a cent of! He says NOTHING! For whetherr he rests or wanders he takes pride in what he has started! In all it's aspects!

Sorry for posting this so late, just got around to it.

jtw65

Recruiter

11-19-2012

i don't like this new item shop and HUD, it seems like their trying to make LoL more like HoN or DOTA with this item shop and HUD. What's next being able to level to 25 and upgrading stats.

XdivineExp

11-19-2012

Is there any way to not have the searching start with enter and just start if you start typing? Like in firefox I have "Search for text when I start typing" enabled, so if I start typing without being in a box of some sort, it just starts searching the page. I feel this would be quite a nice minor addition in the options somewhere

TriggerMan24

11-19-2012

Looks really good

MasterGragen

11-19-2012

Question: When will this be in game like with a patch and if so when will the patch be put?

7DSLust

11-19-2012

cant wait looks great

WookieeBalls

11-19-2012

The new HUD I don't mind, but the new shop interface is gonna take some time getting use to considering most of us have been using the old one for a while now. I'm not a fan of the new one at all.