Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nico8105

11-17-2012

The New Shop search feature makes it so easy to find items on the fly. Great Job on the HUD it looks great to

TheEnigmaBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detnemed View Post
Recommended Item Changer, Since I saw 30 posts again

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862
You have misunderstood everyone. The recommended item config format is different with the HUD update compared to the 6-item format that is currently in use. All item changer programs will break once the HUD update is released to the live client, so I'm looking for the new format to update my own item changer. The one you linked is worse than mine. >

Bèlphegor

11-17-2012

Sweet. You're bringing the ****ty dota itemshop here!

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Don't tease. Just give it.

SnicerTenu

11-17-2012

If you pay close attention to one of the pictures you can see that there is a tower with an ITEM.

Gage

11-17-2012

Please, please, consider a "Support" Category for the menu! Thanks!

greekgoddess

11-17-2012

Ok... now your just copying Realm of The Titans shop system.. and ability thing... they r in closed beta atm though, goodbye LoL hello RoTT when its out.. u guys ban me way to much for no reason. Am I loved by u guys that much? <3

Cynicatt

11-17-2012

Looks amazing and a lot faster to peruse, Love the skill level indicators and the check-offs on the left side... now if only the new shop won't lag my computer at the start of the game like the current one does.

Still waiting for the day we can input custom item builds, though.

travman56

11-17-2012

I think I like the changes and can actualy look forward to something Riot is releasing.

NateBacon

11-17-2012

nice support level 8 at 2:15 kogmaw http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....HUD_Screen.jpg