Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoQtheWitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Hoping for a reset/clear checkboxes button (on the items page). It'd suck to have to clear away a long list of checkmarks when I want to find a new type of item after browsing for something with a lot of different stats.

Also, the new icon for gold is pretty cool, but it does not look good at all on the character portrait box in the lower left. The circle around it throws it off completely.

AggressiveVirgin

11-17-2012

nice update, i like it.

AggressiveVirgin

11-17-2012

now when people use some slang words to me such as QSS and i can just search it up

Kalashnikov

11-17-2012

Please add an undo buy/sell button that lasts for 5-10 seconds. I hate when I accidentally buy the wrong item and then waste gold having to sell the item I just bought.

ZephyBlaze77

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av3nge View Post
Please add an undo buy/sell button that lasts for 5-10 seconds. I hate when I accidentally buy the wrong item and then waste gold having to sell the item I just bought.
Oh god yes please

Detnemed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Recommended Item Changer, Since I saw 30 posts again

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862

Elder King Remus

11-17-2012

nice

Sc00baY

11-17-2012

the item hotkeys are a great upgrade cuz i dont have time to actually click the item, when will this update be implemented?

dreggman238

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00baY View Post
the item hotkeys are a great upgrade cuz i dont have time to actually click the item, when will this update be implemented?
The hotkeys were always there they are just making the numbers more visible.

Urfrider JaWu

11-17-2012

I'm not really digging the colors in the main menu, you could say it can be too bright to read some of the text when trying to adjust some settings, other than that I'm loving the new update and new items