Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SorceForce

11-17-2012

Why there is no side icons for champions in opposition team so if focus not possible we could autoattack or cast spells (if in vision range) just by clicking on champion icons
a a a tell me
it was possible in GW and it worked great. If there is icon for my team there should be icons for opposition team .
PLS CONSIDER THIS

Zinaken

11-17-2012

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this already but, it would be great to put a function where we can increase the size of the in-game fonts (damage numbers, debuffs, etc) in the options menu? It would give lol that rpg feel to it in a way . Thanks

SorceForce

11-17-2012

Would be REALLLY GREAT if u put MORE options for customization onder options menu.
I would be happy if I could thinner borders around HUD objects (or if possible remove them). Really DON'T LIKE CURLY ROUNDED Things around every part of hud . MAKE IT MORE MINIMAL, just to make important things more visible (like in Guild Wars 1)
U really dont need this enormous borders (like some butterfly wings "things&quot around the skills bar. WTF could they be smaller or REMOVED (under Remove HUD option) i really don't need them. SO we get clear HUD. PLSSSSS CONSIDER THIS

< think u should think more minimalistic about the HUD design.

Ixyl

11-17-2012

If I search for "tons of damage" will that show me Phreak's jungle build?

Beware

11-17-2012

I see it's now easier to tell if your team mates have their ultimate or not.

Altefforr

11-17-2012

I have several questions about this update that I have been wondering for some time;

• Shop [H]otkeys? Like in DotA or HoN - This would be a very useful feature; I hate browsing through the store w/ my mouse when I already know what item I need.
  • Ally Summoner Spell Cooldown Display; I can't tell you how many times I've wondered if an ally had Clarity up or not.
  • Percentage (%) Display of UI Scaling/Size in Interface Options - A useful feature
  • Interface Option Variety - Percentage Display, Nameplate Options for Allie's and Enemies, Etc.

One of the key things LoL lacks is it's attention to the User Interface; it's great to see it finally getting some love! But, it needs even more! Players need the ability to customize their interface to suit their needs. If minion HP bars are getting in the way of teamfights, shouldn't they be behind Enemy/Ally Nameplates and be slightly transparent? How about Nameplates not covering each other and stacking instead?

More flexibility please!

Altefforr

11-17-2012

Quote:
SorceForce:
I think Riot should consider a more minimalist interface.

I agree with you on this, Riot needs to consider the needs of minimalists. Not everyone is aged 12-15 and likes bulky, intrusive, and quite honestly ugly interfaces. I've switched over to using the Foxe UI found on LeagueCraft, the set-up is much better. For once I can actually see my teammates HP/Mana in a convenient location when I look @ the Minimap, and I can see targets stats/items much easier as well. The whole interface is just more beautiful and functional.

Riot should learn from this mod; http://leaguecraft.com/uimods/681-foxe-ui-v-3.xhtml
Installing and trying out this interface is really the only way to do it; you won't get a very good idea of how horrendous the default interface is until you try this one in game. I even feel as if this has improved my gameplay, as it's streamlined my ability to learn champions damage and stats by making them visually accessible whilst still being able to play the game.

Please Riot, add an API for Interface Addons, or try to better meet our needs with more options.

Just imagine if you could have your minimap on that 2nd Display of yours.

Doko San

11-17-2012

I wish there is a way to increase the grid size :/

Anryu

11-17-2012

I'm gonna love the new shop filters.
And the new HUD texture reminds me of the Protoss HUD...Love it XD

SethSteckler

11-17-2012

I think League is long overdue in having a clock. Since it's played in Fullscreen a lot of people don't have access to their system clock. I would love to be able to check the time while playing League. I know I know just use one out of League but as someone who uses a computer nonstop... it's so inconvenient. I just think this would be a really easy thing to implement and could fit in a multitude of places.