Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llauotemoc

11-16-2012

im sorry but removing stuff like madreds, re working old items like blood thirster and adding new items with completely different yet the same passives from the items you removed or reworked, i just cant see myself playing this cause of the fact ive tried playing games like smite, rise of the immortals, and couldnt play them because of the item selects/upgrading so im sorry but your going to lose me as a player for this if it does release more then likely im not the only one who feels the same way

HDDragon

11-16-2012

YEEESSSS!!! I've been asking Riot to add a in game search bar and now its here!! I can't wait to play now!!

Neartheninjaz

11-16-2012

bring on the updatez!

Ardnahc

11-16-2012

great update, cant wait to try it.. good job riot.!

Im Yooną

Recruiter

11-16-2012

I'll say nice copy from HON &DOTA 2. lul.

Cipherpunk

11-16-2012

Looks fantastic for the most part. The only other change I want to see for items in general would be better stat readability.

This:

X Stat
Y Stat
Z Stat

Instead of this:

X Stat Y Stat Z Stat

Deliverator

11-16-2012

So...I wonder if the wonderful programmers at Riot are fans of Vim...and would perhaps make it possible to extend the shop UI to allow for vim-like usage. I'd die happy.

D4RK D3C1PL3

11-16-2012

CRYSTILINE FLASK you say ....................................... muahahaha but now... what does it do ??

Koopah Da Kid

11-16-2012

Sick

Omid3000

11-16-2012

i love the new look. but i hate the shop. i have played many games with the old shop and now you are just changing it. i dont see the problem with the old shop. add the search bar to it and will be much better. i dont see the point in changing the shop as it has no problems with it.