Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MistRaven87

11-16-2012

You know what would really be kool? If we can zoom the camera out a bit further. I'm one of those players who play with the camera locked on our champ. Though I am trying to transition from camera lock to map scroll. It's hard since ive been playing with the camera locked for so long now.

ChronicMaker

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Every champion should have a different dashboard.

MagPoke26

11-16-2012

Will we see a stash or something? Like a place that you can store items instead of using your champion inventory. That would be great for support champs at late game. Instead of having to sell an item to get wards, you just put it in your stash and buy the ward....after that you pick your item back from your stash! That would be amazing!

Balfourthejedi

11-16-2012

Quote:
WateryMind:
My question is:

If I type in Dunkmaster into the search function, will the shop bring up a build of Move Really Fast Boots and 5 Double Swords?

where is your wiggles lantern!?

Kholdstare13

11-16-2012

The game HUD does not look too different. Skill levels and hotkey locations seem well enough placed. Tiny nuisance from the old HUD is the binding of the 'normal' cast keys without an option to change it. An option to switch to smart, or smart/self as the default key display (skills, spells, and items) would be appreciated. Also nice would be search categories for armor/magic penetration and gold/10. Other possible sort categories would be auras, active effects, on-hit effects, and stealth detection. Otherwise, the HUD looks nice.

Keun Boseu

11-16-2012

You should put the tab position during champion selection in the chat box

Łancelot

11-16-2012

hard to see the system now , its green cant read a fk

Epiic

11-16-2012

I don't see why people are mad they are copying some DOTA 2 aspects. The new store UI is much better.

Sanjio

11-16-2012

Quote:
MistRaven87:
You know what would really be kool? If we can zoom the camera out a bit further. I'm one of those players who play with the camera locked on our champ. Though I am trying to transition from camera lock to map scroll. It's hard since ive been playing with the camera locked for so long now.

Not gonna happen. I used to be in your shoes & always thought I would never get used to playing unlocked but with enough time you will get used to it guaranteed. Your gimping yourself so break the habit & it will make you a better player.

Yellowlimes

11-16-2012

Will you recommend what enchantment to get on the boots?