Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazreal

11-16-2012

add transparencies please

L0rdOkami

11-16-2012

Quote:
stosek:
This is not a good idea. The change in the looks are good but it looks like DOTA. Please do not make this Dota guys. Change the visuals and the some of the Items are good.

here are some of the new items

http://imgur.com/a/XS0bH#24

Please re-think this guys

Wait... So LoL shouldn't use a really good shop interface design because it may or may not look like the DoTA 2 shop? Astounding logic, wonderful promotion of stagnation.

More importantly, LoL is finally getting a Bottle? Couriers next yes yes??? (keed)

LaSombra01

11-16-2012

you need to add something like "favorite items" to edit items we like to buy with "x" champion

Slycandicem

11-16-2012

Instead of the 'recommended items' i would like to be able to select the 6 major items i want at the start of the game so when i pop back to shop i can just click the item i am working on an buy it or its components.

The new shop might negate some of the searching for items but it would be nice to be able select my desired build at game start.

Admiral Dermond

11-16-2012

The only thing we need now is a customized item store.
If we buy, say, a bloodrazor for teemo every time we play him, it should show up in a convenient location, as well as the build to get to it.

king334

11-16-2012

this is quiet a huge change, but i feel this update is make the odd player dizziz

Xphelio

11-16-2012

Why doesn't riot allow us to make the "Riot Suggest" Build into the most recent build. For example I played amumu 2 games ago and i am going to use the same build so have it save as the front page build because it was my most recent build on that champion. Or allow us to change each champions recommend build so we don't have to search through the entire store which is completely unnecessary for people who like using the same build. (NOT THAT EVERYONE DOES) but it would be helpful to just has riots recommended build as our own most recent build because the only people who use recommended build are people just starting the game.

Varengan

11-16-2012

Are changes up yet?

NoJo2211

11-16-2012

If I click on an Champion, will I be able to see his CS, like I can see his Armor or AP?

Llamasauraus

11-16-2012

any specific time this will be released?