Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylverac

Recruiter

11-16-2012

The screenshots look great, the only thing I feel is missing is the ability to change the recommended builds or save new builds. That would save a lot of time spent in the shop and make it faster getting back to lane/jungle. Especially when you are learning a new champion, so you don't have to go back through several menus to get to the items you want.

Other than that, these look like fantastic changes. Good job riot!

Lucas Is My Hero

11-16-2012

This one right here is for the Riot makers
The coders, iconners, and updaters
We gonna **** this game up bad
We got a real bad patch in the house tonight
We gonna **** this game up bad
We got op cham[s in the house tonight, come on!

InsanexAngel

11-16-2012

I don't suppose it would be too much to add some sort of custom build saver? So you can just access builds that you do with just a couple clicks?

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Ill need to learn how to play again LOL

MUFFINSrYUMMY

11-16-2012

I really like the 'concept map' style that DotA popularized for the item shop, definitely something I missed when I transitioned over.

My suggestion:
-Allow people to save their own Builds;

I feel like I spend SOO much time sifting through items trying to find them through the basic stat that they give. I think the 'search' is great but I think a less 'time consuming' search would be for people to save build orders with items (just as with mastery and run pages)

Keep up the great work and much love to all the LoL players out there
-Muffin

Bassforte

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFFINSrYUMMY View Post
I really like the 'concept map' style that DotA popularized for the item shop, definitely something I missed when I transitioned over.

My suggestion:
-Allow people to save their own Builds;

I feel like I spend SOO much time sifting through items trying to find them through the basic stat that they give. I think the 'search' is great but I think a less 'time consuming' search would be for people to save build orders with items (just as with mastery and run pages)

Keep up the great work and much love to all the LoL players out there
-Muffin
Love the update, only two things I wanted to bring up as common gripes for me when using the UI. First being the above, even allowing one set of 6 items to be saved per champion would be fantastic to have when you play many different champs.
The second would be being able to move abilities around in their slots to change the bindings freely (much like item slots). It can get pretty disorienting when one champ's initiate dash q is another champ's w. While I know you can just change the skill key bindings, this is both uncomfortable and makes the display no longer match your keyboard layout.
Two features I'd love to see sometime in the future but other than that fantastic updates, can't wait for the next season!

SmellsLikeFatGuy

11-16-2012

*Rips Giant Fart*

Jiggity

11-16-2012

Very cool.

OxKaISIxO

11-16-2012

The one feature we have been waiting for is able to drag the HUD anywhere on the screen. Because purple side have part of the vision blocked by HUD.

stosek

11-16-2012

This is not a good idea. The change in the looks are good but it looks like DOTA. Please do not make this Dota guys. Change the visuals and the some of the Items are good.

here are some of the new items

http://imgur.com/a/XS0bH#24

Please re-think this guys