Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tr0llz4r

11-16-2012

Quote:
Undercover Urf:
Resizable mini map and custom recommended items please!

mini map is already resizable.

tr0llz4r

11-16-2012

They nerfed Zeal.

Cheunger

11-16-2012

Everything here looks great except for the items slots which could be confusing.

Éxfiend

11-16-2012

ITT: people who insult everything about DotA and HoN but somehow love this update /confused

Zcypot

11-16-2012

Please fix 5670x1200 HUD.. It has been a year already... RED told me you guys were working on it... im sure there isn't only 1 person working on this game.

Sh00t3rman

11-16-2012

I don't really care for the electronic look and feel of the new store (glowey blue). Cool, but doesn't really fit in the theme of the game (stone/wood/earthy). "Hextech" (steampunk?) would even work. Probably too late to change though...

Vekkz

11-16-2012

The items slots can be a bit confusing, couldn't it use the upper corner?

vinnyfraser

11-16-2012

Riot will you ever add a way to make custom builds and same them on your account. Kinda like the recommended builds but just custom. Thumbs if you agree

Failbot Deploy

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Can you fix it so that the shop is more based on the base platform and not in a circle around the shop? It seems silly that top lane gets a bonus distance to buy and bot lane can't even make purchases while they stand on the platform.

FroZZard

11-16-2012

I really want to change all that information to be displayed on the top of the screen when I play. O maybe make it smaller like tiny icons and a tiny map. It could be and improve!!!