Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arturan

11-16-2012

Not sure if this was already mentioned or not, didn't feel like reading 130 pages of posts, but should change the # of potions to the top right, instead of the lower right, otherwise it looks like you have 23 potions (if you have 3 potions in the # 2 slot)

SveToSlaw4o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

It would be awesome if you make cooldown timers on champions like Nidalee, Jayce and Elise also show the cooldown on the spells in their other form.

JustKillarz

11-16-2012

It would be nice if we can change da colors or have a section created for us than have all items for each champ :3

By the way, Nice upgrade!

SmurfHarbinger

11-16-2012

am i playing dota 2 now

Ares lI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Hey, I was just wondering if keybinding or button press paths were going to be a possibility?

I hate clicking through the items and would love to be able to press the corresponding button combination for the items I needed.

Kind of how it's done in other MOBAS.

This seems like the best time to implement it.

Is there a chance this makes it into this patch?

yawgmoth123

11-16-2012

If people are complaining about this new ui "looking" like dota2 then they have nothing better to do other then complaining. People are the same way with every other game such as world of warcraft and even magic the gathering. The fact of the matter is you all should be happy because unlike every other F2P game out there this game is really F2P and doesn't give you any less or anymore in game other then the ward skins which you can buy with lp doesn't have to be rp and the skins for the champions even with that said, I have no problem with buying rp because I'm supporting a game I love to play and I think that riot is one of the best when it comes to being "fair" which all of the champions you can pick. So yeah it might look like dota but always remember the guy who made dota also helped to make this game and if blizzard would have hired him who knows this awesome game might never have came to be. So thank you riot for all of your great work and I will support you 100% in the future, stay close to your values to the players and we will always love you and your game

Yawgmoth123/th3j35t3r1337

Myrdraalx

11-16-2012

I really like the new shop, but I'm still gonna dump the new cumbersome UI for something sleeker and more discrete with less useless graphics because I like my vision.

Dark Sape

11-16-2012

I like the new color, but I would like more if they put a shortcut to custom builds

Zarlakk

11-16-2012

I don't think I have ever been so excited about a LOL update before... I love the Search bar + Skill level indicator. The New HUD looks Incredible well done Riot

<is there anyway to get into LoL beta testing... so you can test updates pre-release>

yawgmoth123

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarlakk View Post
I don't think I have ever been so excited about a LOL update before... I love the Search bar + Skill level indicator. The New HUD looks Incredible well done Riot

<is there anyway to get into LoL beta testing... so you can test updates pre-release>
If you go into the boards and go to the PBE public testing you can get all the info there sign ups are ever 1st-3rd of the month if you try to sign up any other day it comes up as a error