Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Muffin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polljolly View Post
Awesome, you read my mind about the level of each skill being displayed, and all the change are good.
your mind or valves?

Anatolie

11-15-2012

best update sweet <3

Atzima

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Love it!

TheGiantYordle

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatolie View Post
best update sweet <3
Nah, the best Update was when they took Ryze's ability to toggle his auto-attacks from Physical to Magic damage away from him... but this one ain't too shabby.

Coralreefqt

11-16-2012

To be honest, I like the idea of the search bar. But the HUD is not my favorite.. :P People disagree with me and people agree just throwing my thoughts out.

SvarturSteinn

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockHeart View Post
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.
If you read a few guides, you can actually do this manually on your own without 3rd party software :3

Valexi

11-16-2012

The new overlay is slick (too slick?) and I'm sure it's great for vision etc. but I just finished working on a set of overlay images for my streaming and shoutcasting that bled into the old UI and now I have to start again T_T

I'm gonna post one section here so somoeone can see it. On the plus side I already have ideas for the new UI!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1353056885

Carados

11-16-2012

Can we get a mode for people who have actually played the game before, where it's just all of the items in one big grid? No need for that useless right pane, that's what tooltips are for. No need for the sorting on the left, that's what putting them all in one screen is for. This interface is silly, and you're very close to actually having a good one.

bionic error

Recruiter

11-16-2012

I don't believe I saw any Frame Rate fixes in this patch?

Are they addressed over all with this new UI?

I've noticed the D@T4 style 'P' - UI; I honestly can say I expected this a little sooner.

Will there be a FPS monitor added or an option to view this?

Currently, when I open your Store UI it cuts my FPS over half. Has this been addressed?

Thanks.

TheGiantYordle

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvarturSteinn View Post
If you read a few guides, you can actually do this manually on your own without 3rd party software :3
Yeah, but -technically- according to the ToS you aren't allowed to use 3rd party software on the game... despite the fact they've always looked the other way