Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malice the Red

11-15-2012

Essential items eh? Might as well have the game buy them when we have the right amount of gold while back? You really need to spell out what you want from people, will it be a ban-able offence to not buy these items now? In ranked, in normal's? Other then this nitpick, I love the new UI.

I just wish you would either stop enforcing meta decisions, or straight up come out and say, this champ is designed with this item in mind or this champ these items. The grey area creates a hostile environment.

AndyOne111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

what is that new item for zeal to build into?

wc3crow

11-15-2012

skill level same dota2.. but necessary. I agree with the changes.

TheHat27

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
I feel it's unintuitive to have an undo feature that would only work during the first minute or two of the game. I suspect that doing it like that would lead to a lot of confusion.

If we're going to do an undo function, we have to do it right. We would have to make sure all the crazy edge cases are caught and accounted for before it was released.
How about for the first 5 seconds after you've purchased it?

Another suggestion:

Realizable windows. This way if I want my map, shop, timer and kills larger or smaller, or my champions picture almost gone I can. When I am purple and playing a skillshot champion I have a very hard time landing skillshots as I feel I have about an inch less of screen space than the player on the other team.

Also, why is there still no quick indication of how many towers each team has taken like there is in spectate mode?

Edit: I love everything else though!

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyOne111 View Post
what is that new item for zeal to build into?
I don't know, but it must be pretty hardcore for double swords to turn into one single blade

TheLordMito

11-15-2012

I wish they would fix how your ability direction or skill shot goes in the opposite direction if you have it selected, then mouse over the icon of your champion. This has pissed me of so many times, mostly when playing xerath

Blossora

11-15-2012

It seems a bit redundant to have your current gold count shown twice in the shop window... I'd suggest replacing one of them (most likely the top) with your total gold count. Or at least have it as a stat somewhere in the UI so I don't have to do mental math. Mental math is my one weakness.

FinaI Catalyst

11-15-2012

would be nice to be able to put the hole interface on the top/ sides of the screen when stuck on purple and trying to cast below you

oozaboo

11-15-2012

A post:

Crystalline Flask describes the potions container, and not its contents. I think this is a big mistake. I would prefer if it were called the Crystalline Elixir.

If your heart is really set on calling something a flask, why not the Flask of Fortitude? I think this would be a big improvement.

Thanks for reading my post this is my first post in a while I feel like I may have lost some of my posting potential as I have not made many posts recently so if it was difficult for you to understand my post I apologize and will attempt to post more often thank you for reading my post thank you thanks thanks.

Thanks in advance.

Hunchu

11-15-2012

I didn't see this answered so I will ask.

If I played a champ and found a build I really liked, the next time I played that champ could I see that previous build in the buy window.

Kind of like an item build history while in game.

There are over a 100 champions now =)