Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i like the one right now better, the new one looks too futuristic and not "right" with LoL and the map

Evanni

11-15-2012

Looks sexy. However, the gold coin(?) near the bottom right indicator for how much gold you have looks stretched all to hell. Unless Valoran uses oval currency, instead of circular.

seresibyl

11-15-2012

looks like star wars galaxy lol

BreakBen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Any timetable as to when the next patch might be? I'm anxious to see these new updates!

h e l l o 2 u

11-15-2012

The in-game HUD doesn't look very sleek. There are some icons that look a little larger than they should be and some of it feels very compacted, while others seems spread out too far. It just looks a little inconsistent. Is there an option to have a more streamlined HUD?

Noxctis

11-15-2012

but what about the "MIA" hot keys? i'm sure you can all agree how that 1 second typing "MID," "TOP," "BOT" MIA can affect your lane, especially when all of a sudden the enemy just pops out and burst you.

Zeekos

11-15-2012

Very awesome. This is one of those things that after 2 games with it, I wont be sure how I lived without it.

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

11-15-2012
6 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyaenus View Post
Did you guys get rid of the green line between the character portraits and the health bars on the left? That always made me have to scan health twice when finding an injured teammate because of the way the line truncated.
The team portraits have new art so you shouldn't see that issue anymore.

psych00range

11-15-2012

so new shop layout looks ****ty. i like the rest of the HUD but refuse to shop anymore..

AbyssionKnight

11-15-2012

Am I the only one that noticed that kog's allies aren't on the map? Or that in the shop it shows he has health pots, a mana pot and faerie charm, but when you look at his inventory in that pick it shows nothing?

Seems like a cool shop layout though.