Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otolon

11-15-2012

I see you are working hard.
The changes made ​​to the HUD does not add much beyond the new look, I've been asking the team responsible for creating life/mana bars fixed in the center of the screen (slightly transparent). So that the player does not lose his life bar in center of a battle being forced to look at the life bar at the bottom of the screen thus losing focus from combat.

We addicted players of league of legends need a HUD airplane to have more focus. I leave below an example of HUD life/mana bars.

TickleMYderek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

It would be awsome if you guys added the option to be able to switch your mini map with your scoreboard in the top right corner.

Spirit Bond

11-15-2012

Hi Riot,

I love this update and think it will be really good (after getting used to it) for quicker buying of items and better navigating the shop. I just wanted to suggest an idea I was thinking about a while ago about (and i know this may be difficult to do) if you could replace the suggested items with items that you as a player use with your champion. If you main certain champions and you could switch those "recomended" items for a few of your main champion builds with the apropriate champion. I think it would be really cool to be able to do this and I just thought I would give the suggestion.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Xilliah

11-15-2012

please tell me there is going to be an "Aura" filter T_T

할배님

11-15-2012

not sure about shop but i dont like the new hud at all

Chaoswyrm

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoman View Post
may you guys please ad HD graphics because i would enjoy them my current resolution is 1920x1080
Or you could stay on topic...

spottycakes

11-15-2012

Can the team portraits be moved next to minimap?
Right now, they're arbitrary placed on the left side of the screen and I know very few people that actually utilize the team portraits. Moving the portraits next to the minimap will centralize where players have to look on the screen to see information about the game that's not directly in the champion's field of vision.

Perb

11-15-2012

Looks good.

Can the new HUD be modded easily?

WaffleWalrus

11-15-2012

Please oh please let us make our own Recommended Items lists for each champion. Thank you.

CharNox

11-15-2012

Gross, you've over-complicated something that was simple, if anything I'd like a more spacious look