Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

narutoman

11-15-2012

may you guys please ad HD graphics because i would enjoy them my current resolution is 1920x1080

funky yoshi king

11-15-2012

it will make it take longer as oppose to being shorter

Danıyal

11-15-2012

when willl this be done by i wanna play some lol

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddBro View Post
where else would u put the search bar. also league has a short description of the item

QUOTE=Trinity R;31465642]Wow.. That image, The way they have it setup is a DIRECT copy off of DOTA 2.

Like i am not even kidding.

Look at the screenshot below and i have seen atleast 4 other comments saying the same thing. I also posted their Image's to make it easier to compare.

But this is PROOF!

Incoming Dislikes but its because its true..

All in All i like they are coming up with new ideas and doing new things but copying another game, is just upsetting, surely someone on RIOT staff have obviously played DoTA and said Oh we need this and this, lol I really hope they didnt actually do that but it REALLY looks like that is what has been done, The search bar is basically in the same spot in the two shots.
[/QUOTE]

"incoming dislikes because what I'm saying serves no purpose"
fix'd

jaijoo88

11-15-2012

how long it will online the server???

Skrypto

11-15-2012

All in all, I am pleased with this update.

CuppaTeaExpresso

11-15-2012

How about making a function where you can premake item builds and save them?

GhostePhonetic

11-15-2012

Im actually looking forward to the next upgrade to league. This isnt a "necessary" upgrade, but its one that i feel with greatly increase the quality of life so to speak in playing this game. Aesthetically pleasing, minimal, yet offers a broad range of filters and allows you to complicate your search to your hearts desire. The new Scoreboard is awesome, and its placement is perfect in my opinion. Good job on this one riot, weve had our differences but youve finally hit gold.

Hirosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

This is probably the best set-up the shop has been ever since LoL has started, good job riot!

Gespens

11-15-2012

Is there a way to quickly search for Aura items?