Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

11-15-2012

bump

mambawarrior0

11-15-2012

Why was "Ravenous Hydra" renamed to "Bloody Hydra?"
I prefer Ravenous myself, but was there a specific reason for it?

fred212

11-15-2012

im still wondering about that change on the heart of gold that was a really nice item ... maybe too nice ?

I Ate Popcorn

11-15-2012

So Doran's Blade gives flat hp amount per hit now? Indirect Irelia BUFF? Better nerf her again.

exe3

11-15-2012

This isn't all the items is it? Changes to items like Spirit Visage haven't been listed nor the stats to items like Hatchet. Also there's no new hybrid itemization listed which is very disturbing. Hybrid itemization needs major love otherwise why have AD ratios on Kat, why have Akali/Jax exist? Why AP ratios on old champs? Sometimes I want to sneak some AP onto my ADC's (TF AD makes Q useless which I hate).

xSteel

11-15-2012

Just give the game to someone else if you guys don't want it anymore.

TheNobleGas

11-15-2012

am i the only one whos worried about some of these items? they seem like really powerful champion abilities that were placed on items for anyone to use.

yes it may make more build options but 1. its making the game more confusing for new players dealing with all these different items ( I already forget to use my actives on abilities alot after playing for a year and a half...) i feel like idk these are just op and so good.

I feel items are doing the wrong thing now. theyre replacing the champion. instead of just enhacing a champions ability or damage or something its giving them an op 5th ability making who the champion actually is less relevant. your fighting the ohmwrecker or that new sheen fist thing instead of mundo or hecarim, yah dig?

but idk who am i to say... im just really worried that its going to change LoL's feel idk... we'll see when the patch hits... :I

KesslerCOIL

11-15-2012

well they've made Zeke's Herald useless again >_>

TourWayToHell

11-15-2012

These new updates are pretty legit not gonna lie but...
One thing when is the registering going to come back up.... my friend.. Perry.. just told me about this and i was like WAAAA so.... i checked it out and .. i like it alot... But please put back up the registering... THANKS bai bai

fred212

11-15-2012

Quote:
xSteel:
Just give the game to someone else if you guys don't want it anymore.

whats this supposed to mean?